• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Being a budget cigar, this is better than I was expecting.
View attachment 55631

That's why it's commonly known as the "poor man's Padron". It's said that it was made to try and duplicate the '64 but at a fraction of the price. I think AJ is doing them now. They're definitely a candy bar stick with a wide draw and good smoke output. They get real squishy as you go though... be prepared.

It's one I used to handout to non-smokers wayyy back in the day. For the price, they’re a great value.

That's why it's commonly known as the "poor man's Padron". It's said that it was made to try and duplicate the '64 but at a fraction of the price. I think AJ is doing them now. They're definitely a candy bar stick with a wide draw and good smoke output. They get real squishy as you go though... be prepared.

It's one I used to handout to non-smokers wayyy back in the day. For the price, they’re a great value.

Funny you say that, I just messaged keystone about a box of padrons :)

Funny you say that, I just messaged keystone about a box of padrons :)

I was just about to.. problem is I only need the 1926 Anniversary 80 Year.. I had to buy singles recently.. and was lucky to get those.. speaking of which...