• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Did you have anything to poke it with?

Yeah, I've tried everything up to using a 6" long 5/64" drill bit on them. Many of the cigars themselves are just extremely hard. I don't think it's a storage issue, the cigars stored right next to them smoke fine. I've tried dry boxing to the point of just leaving one out on the counter for a few days. Most end up being somewhat smokeable, I've only outright tossed a few of them. I still break one out now and then, I've had a couple that smoked right and that keeps me trying.

Yeah, I've tried everything up to using a 6" long 5/64" drill bit on them. Many of the cigars themselves are just extremely hard. I don't think it's a storage issue, the cigars stored right next to them smoke fine. I've tried dry boxing to the point of just leaving one out on the counter for a few days. Most end up being somewhat smokeable, I've only outright tossed a few of them. I still break one out now and then, I've had a couple that smoked right and that keeps me trying.
Go get yourself a bike spoke with the threaded end. Any bike shop would probably give you a broken spoke for free. If not a few bucks.

I've got a wide range of "draw enhancers", but these particular cigars are the only ones that give me anywhere near this type of trouble. There's not that many left. I'll smoke 'em if they smoke, poke 'em if they nearly smoke, and toss 'em if they don't smoke.