• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Can't smoke right now because I'm down with the sickness.

Here's what's been happening lately.

On Halloween I grabbed Asylum Pandemonium this huge near novelty sized cigar 60x8.5 to smoke as we walked around. Got lots of laughs and it was a pretty good cigar. If I ever have 3+ hours to dedicate to a cigar I look forward to having it again.

20221031_183647.jpg

Last edited:
Can't smoke right now because I'm down with the sickness.

Here's what's been happening lately.

On Halloween I grabbed this huge near novelty sized cigar 60x8.5 to smoke as we walked around. Got lots of laughs and it was a pretty good cigar. If I ever have 3+ hours to dedicate to a cigar I look forward to having it again.

Oh, it's the Asylum Pandemonium.

View attachment 62230
Edited for name

@kann where is your pictures using your reader?
Que? Like, recent photos? I'm sad to say I haven't cracked open the Kindle since May because... reasons.

There's lots of previous ones in the Daily threads from 2015-2019. When I moved here is pretty much when I started taking the photos on top of the humidor.

Que? Like, recent photos? I'm sad to say I haven't cracked open the Kindle since May because... reasons.

There's lots of previous ones in the Daily threads from 2015-2019. When I moved here is pretty much when I started taking the photos on top of the humidor.
Just prodding you to read :)