• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

This has to be one of the ugliest cigars I have seen in awhile. It was gifted to me, so not sure if this is just a bad example, but we shall see what this former COTY has to offer.
View attachment 70174

NOT how they normally look. Despite my own personal affinity for cigars that look like they've been properly throttled..

So what did you think? Not only the 2020 COTY.. but the highest-rated COTY ever (98pts).

NOT how they normally look. Despite my own personal affinity for cigars that look like they've been properly throttled..

So what did you think? Not only the 2020 COTY.. but the highest-rated COTY ever (98pts).
Although it looked like hammered dog shit, it actually smoked very well and had some decent notes. COTY worthy I’m not sure…

Booth ....
359211921_1634942593661387_2587282019653518479_n.jpg

Although it looked like hammered dog shit, it actually smoked very well and had some decent notes. COTY worthy I’m not sure…

Definitely NOT worthy of a 98 score.. I've had several, and they are good, especially for a maduro guy like me. But I'd personally score it at 92.. maybe 93 on a good day.