• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

Delicious with coffee.
Heck yeah.

Buddy, my father in law burns through those and tabak especial red eyes. Occasionally cafe con leche. Great flavored smokes.

When I first joined here I had a past with those and nub connecticuts and some medium bodied cigars. Cao brazilia. Magic toast, etc…I would puff thru quite a few sticks. Until I changed to medium and full. And now I enjoy one or two a night. But I could chain smoke those tabaks. I try to keep 100+ in stock for the old man. He lives above my garage. 82 years old and enjoys a stick and cold beer or whiskey with his son in law.

if I’m riding my bike smoking one of those and my die hard full body smoking neighbors see me or smell it I catch some crap from them. But…is what it is. However I have definitely made the switch to full strength. I go back on occasion…like u said morning cigar. Great find bud. Enjoy.

Heck yeah.

Buddy, my father in law burns through those and tabak especial red eyes. Occasionally cafe con leche. Great flavored smokes.

When I first joined here I had a past with those and nub connecticuts and some medium bodied cigars. Cao brazilia. Magic toast, etc…I would puff thru quite a few sticks. Until I changed to medium and full. And now I enjoy one or two a night. But I could chain smoke those tabaks. I try to keep 100+ in stock for the old man. He lives above my garage. 82 years old and enjoys a stick and cold beer or whiskey with his son in law.

if I’m riding my bike smoking one of those and my die hard full body smoking neighbors see me or smell it I catch some crap from them. But…is what it is. However I have definitely made the switch to full strength. I go back on occasion…like u said morning cigar. Great find bud. Enjoy.
I responded in the wrong spot. My bad lol

We’ll see if he remembers what he gave me.
View attachment 70955

It'll depend on whether you liked it or not!

I grabbed one recently.. was super firm.. I put it in a lower RH cooler.. was yours really firm?

I'll give you a chance to guess what it is/was... and then I'll spill the beans if you don't get it.. clue: it's mostly Dominican..

It'll depend on whether you liked it or not!

I grabbed one recently.. was super firm.. I put it in a lower RH cooler.. was yours really firm?

I'll give you a chance to guess what it is/was... and then I'll spill the beans if you don't get it.. clue: it's mostly Dominican..
Dominican was about all I figured out.
I thought it was decent. Picked up in the second half.
Thank you for the opportunity!

Last edited: