• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

Apparently, I love pain. This absolute dogrocket was poorly constructed: it needed constant touch-ups and relights. It tried unravelling on me right as I clipped it and I was fighting to keep it together. First third was rancid almond, second third was cardboard, and the final third was almost pleasant with notes of faint cardboard, plywood and drying baking spices.

Apparently, I love pain. This absolute dogrocket was poorly constructed: it needed constant touch-ups and relights. It tried unravelling on me right as I clipped it and I was fighting to keep it together. First third was rancid almond, second third was cardboard, and the final third was almost pleasant with notes of faint cardboard, plywood and drying baking spices.
was this another one from your forgotten about humidor?

was this another one from your forgotten about humidor?
No, I'm still reviving those ones, despite knowing deep down that they're toast. The Gurkha was the only old one; everything else I've posted about I got from a cbid order I made. I've got a few boxes coming from cigarpage and a newb sampler from theorangeman inbound, though.

Don't recall it being bad. I'll try to find one and smoke it to compare ( think they still have this box at the B&M)

So birch plywood or just your average shitty pressed plywood? Gotta be more specific man. Woodworkers want to know.

Why go the the Van Gogh when you can enjoy an aged Arturo Fuente Don Carlos Nr.3 at the tourist shop instead 😉
InCollage_20230203_182140253.jpg

Filler: Dominican Republic
Binder: Dominican Republic
Wrapper: Cameroon

Attachments

• InCollage_20230203_182213717.jpg
    InCollage_20230203_182213717.jpg
    286.4 KB · Views: 5