• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

2022 started the Tuxtla releases from Tatuaje. I’ve had all 6 releases to date. This is the Tat 7th Tuxtla and is in my opinion the best release by far, one that I wish I would have bought another box…but once I realized how good it was, they were gone and now they are very hard to find! I now have two left :(
If you see these, grab some and enjoy!

IMG_4021.jpeg

Enjoying a couple cigars in memory of Jimmy Buffet, and enjoying some of his music.

We are anchored off of Rum Cay, Bahamas. We snorkeled the wreck of the British 101 gun Warship; H.M.S. Conqueror. She sank in 1861, and was the first propellor driven warship on earth. All 1,400 Sailors survived.

20230903_193615.jpg
20230903_195519.jpgpu9409 (1).jpg

Holy smokes!! I would have thrown up after 3, lol.

If you can make it through 3, you're probably good to go. I've gone through a 20ct box in a day before, if the booze is flowing and you manage some greasy carbs throughout the day, you'll be fine.
I think Maytag may have just been playing "catch up" posting.. not sure if all those were from a single day. Only one way to find out...

What say you @MaytagMan?

If you can make it through 3, you're probably good to go. I've gone through a 20ct box in a day before, if the booze is flowing and you manage some greasy carbs throughout the day, you'll be fine.
I think Maytag may have just been playing "catch up" posting.. not sure if all those were from a single day. Only one way to find out...

What say you @MaytagMan?
I hear ya there. I met up with a few guys from here outside of Denver a few years ago and quickly learned that I couldn’t hang in there with them. That was the day I learned about “Vitamin S.”