• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

All of them are out-of-stock.. of course! Lol

Maybe a joint around here has one.. I really like the original King line.. including the Bad Mofo's, etc.. guess I shouldn't be surprised AJ has his name in there now.. he's everywhere.

What I'm REALLY looking forward to, is his brand new and revamped Diesel line.. called Diesel Vintage. Got an early sneak peak a couple months ago.. the 3 I got were incredible.

They just started rolling out nationally the past few weeks. Hopefully they're identical to the samples I rated back then.. and hope they're priced appropriately!

ETA:

https://halfwheel.com/diesel-vintage-series-begins-shipping/425331/

Last edited:
If you can make it through 3, you're probably good to go. I've gone through a 20ct box in a day before, if the booze is flowing and you manage some greasy carbs throughout the day, you'll be fine.
I think Maytag may have just been playing "catch up" posting.. not sure if all those were from a single day. Only one way to find out...

What say you @MaytagMan?

Yeah that was definitely me catching up... I usually only have time to post pics once or twice a week for the most part - if I had that many cigars in one day, my throat would feel like sandpaper and I would have to use one of those electronic voice boxes! lolol!