• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

481, post work cigar to complement last post.

VegaFina LE Year of the Rabbit 2023 Torpedo
Bought 2 but had to try one while 2023 was still a good year for me.

Can't put my finger on any particular flavor yet. Looking forward to how it will progress.

InCollage_20230301_173258808.jpg

Wrapper Ecuadorian Habano
Binder / Filler Nicaragua / Dominican Republic, Nicaragua

🎵Loathe i let it in and it took everything🎵

481, post work cigar to complement last post.

VegaFina LE Year of the Rabbit 2023 Torpedo
Bought 2 but had to try one while 2023 was still a good year for me.

Can't put my finger on any particular flavor yet. Looking forward to how it will progress.

View attachment 65872

Wrapper Ecuadorian Habano
Binder / Filler Nicaragua / Dominican Republic, Nicaragua

🎵Loathe i let it in and it took everything🎵

My B&M has those for $13.95.. USD. What is it over there, if you don't mind sharing? Lastly, would you say it's worth 14 bucks.. or is it more just a gimmick stick? (I call those "gimmick gimme" sticks!)

That's some of Rocky Patels first blends. They are over 20 years old and still have a lot of character for that amount of time IMO. I find them to be very floral. Almost overload. How did your time with it go?
I had no idea it was a Rocky Patel blend. Thank you so much for sharing, it was a really good smoke. I did get some floral, I kept telling my wife baking spices so maybe I intertwine those two. I would have been buying a box if it was a current production cigar!!!

My B&M has those for $13.95.. USD. What is it over there, if you don't mind sharing? Lastly, would you say it's worth 14 bucks.. or is it more just a gimmick stick? (I call those "gimmick gimme" sticks!)
16 euro sharp. Which is slightly to much honestly. But it could be it needs more age.

More often than not I think the plasencia Chinese new year releases are better (but more expensive).

For VegaFina all I can say the year of the tiger 2022 I remember More fondly (but smoked at the end of the year not beginning).

16 euro sharp. Which is slightly to much honestly. But it could be it needs more age.

More often than not I think the plasencia Chinese new year releases are better (but more expensive).

For VegaFina all I can say the year of the tiger 2022 I remember More fondly (but smoked at the end of the year not beginning).
I have a VF Tiger as well as a Plasencia Tiger, both of which I need to burn sooner than later.