• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

How do you like those? Been considering a box to have some as a quick smoke when I'm balls deep in my festival season.
If you can find them, look into Trinidad Shorts -- they come in a cigarette box-sized package; they are usually sold in a "case" of 10 boxes, for a total of 100 cigars. Personal preference, but I know that some of us actually like the Trinidad better than the Cohiba Short.

I liked these serie R back in the day and just haven't smoked one, for whatever reasons, in years. I heard here they're different now. The blend or the maker or something. I took a chance I would still like them and bought five fivers cheap. It was a good move. Certainly worth the $3 bucks a stick.

20230302_180022.jpg

Got gifted a beautiful tequila, Patrón Añejo. Aged in French and Hungarian oak aswell as American wiskey barrels. Been my favorite for so long.

Today's smoke is the Meerapfels La Estancia EE 52

Getting a bit of a difficult draw, but swear it has to contain some cuban tobacco. Smoking beautifully, a great stick for a day of work.

InCollage_20230303_115218463.jpg

🎵Artic monkeys the car🎵

If you can find them, look into Trinidad Shorts -- they come in a cigarette box-sized package; they are usually sold in a "case" of 10 boxes, for a total of 100 cigars. Personal preference, but I know that some of us actually like the Trinidad better than the Cohiba Short.
Great to know ... thanks! 😎