• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

Is this new to the line? I've never even heard of this one. What factory rolls it?
I'm new to archetype. This being the only one I've ever had. I picked two up in a B&M in North Carolina. I see now that they're sold out everywhere I've looked online. I will find my way back to that B&M and get all they have.

The construction left a lot to be desired. I had problems from the start, at the damaged foot. So much for foot bands.
And unraveling about halfway to the point I eventually lost the wrapper.
But the flavor!!
I kept right on smoking without that wrapper!
I hope the bad construction was just a one off Maybe unseen damage as indicated from the tears at the foot

I didnt get floral or citrus as this review says.
I got graham cracker and a hint of roasted nuts throughout. Coffee and cream from the start. A faint taste of vanilla here and there. Finished with a strong but pleasant toasty flavor that was perhaps faintly of honey.
An excellent cigar!

From the web...
Archetype is an exploration of nuance that rewards the discriminating palate with a new line of highly-complex, yet perfectly balanced cigars. Each vitola is artfully crafted with a unique blend of rich, flavorful tobaccos and bound in a pristine wrapper—working in harmony to create an intense, memorable smoke that has no equal.
An adventure in the art of nuanced flavor with a blend of Habano tobaccos that opens up with heavenly aromas, floral notes, white sage and orange zest that intensifies throughout the smoke. Made at the Drew Estate La Gran Fabrica facility.

Strength: Medium Bodied
Color: Natural
Wrapper Origin: Ecuadorian
Wrapper Leaf: Habano

I'm new to archetype. This being the only one I've ever had. I picked two up in a B&M in North Carolina. I see now that they're sold out everywhere I've looked online. I will find my way back to that B&M and get all they have.

The construction left a lot to be desired. I had problems from the start, at the damaged foot. So much for foot bands.
And unraveling about halfway to the point I eventually lost the wrapper.
But the flavor!!
I kept right on smoking without that wrapper!
I hope the bad construction was just a one off Maybe unseen damage as indicated from the tears at the foot

I didnt get floral or citrus as this review says.
I got graham cracker and a hint of roasted nuts throughout. Coffee and cream from the start. A faint taste of vanilla here and there. Finished with a strong but pleasant toasty flavor that was perhaps faintly of honey.
An excellent cigar!

From the web...
Archetype is an exploration of nuance that rewards the discriminating palate with a new line of highly-complex, yet perfectly balanced cigars. Each vitola is artfully crafted with a unique blend of rich, flavorful tobaccos and bound in a pristine wrapper—working in harmony to create an intense, memorable smoke that has no equal.
An adventure in the art of nuanced flavor with a blend of Habano tobaccos that opens up with heavenly aromas, floral notes, white sage and orange zest that intensifies throughout the smoke. Made at the Drew Estate La Gran Fabrica facility.

Strength: Medium Bodied
Color: Natural
Wrapper Origin: Ecuadorian
Wrapper Leaf: Habano
Thanks for all that info! I know that Archetype makes a few different lines, and each is supposed to be a different blend from different factories -- kind of a "best-of under one banner". They've been hit or miss for me, but I really enjoy the Axis Mundi (also from the Drew Estate factory).

Speaking of Drew Estate, Blackened M81. Already peeled the bands.

I put my name in the hat at a couple places, they were sold out by the time I got notification. Finally snagged a box in January thanks to Paul and others.

But I never canceled my pre-order at Famous. And got a shipping notification today.

Luckily I like 'em!

20230306_173147.jpg