• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

Is this worth the price tag ?
That's the tough part, since I don't pay full price. But it's a good cigar, I didn't have any construction or burn issues. Profile was good & it's def in line with other fan favorites from Plasencia, but would I pay $52 for one having smoked this one probably not. But that shouldn't discourage folks from trying them & judging for themselves.

That's the tough part, since I don't pay full price. But it's a good cigar, I didn't have any construction or burn issues. Profile was good & it's def in line with other fan favorites from Plasencia, but would I pay $52 for one having smoked this one probably not. But that shouldn't discourage folks from trying them & judging for themselves.
I don’t mind paying top dollar for certain cigars, and Plasencia makes some excellent sticks…. The reason I asked was that I am ok paying a similar price for Davidoff year of the rabbit but to have Plasencia priced on the same level is a bit tough. But sometimes I had situations where a brand of similar promenace would outshine a brand like davidoff etc on a certain release and if that’s the case I am all over that. I just guess this is not that scenario. Thank you for your feedback.

I don’t mind paying top dollar for certain cigars, and Plasencia makes some excellent sticks…. The reason I asked was that I am ok paying a similar price for Davidoff year of the rabbit but to have Plasencia priced on the same level is a bit tough. But sometimes I had situations where a brand of similar promenace would outshine a brand like davidoff etc on a certain release and if that’s the case I am all over that. I just guess this is not that scenario. Thank you for your feedback.

I smoked the Davidoff Year of the Rabbit and was slightly underwhelmed in comparison to previous releases, not to mention I had some significant construction issues during the smoke & was stored properly etc. I think a fair amount of the appeal of the Davidoff Year of's is the packaging, just like people eat with their eyes the same goes with cigars to a certain extent.