• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

1680389560221.png1680389531855.png1680389594451.png
Finally figured out when this OG box was going to start to be smoked. Well... Arkansas Derby day. My late Mother Mary was born in Arkansas and we horse raced together for decades. So... Mom... here's some smoke in the air... and lets go #6 "Angel of Empire". I know the names you picked. Also pairing it with Money Bag Root Beer. Anyone know who's behind "Money Bag"? 😁

View attachment 66907View attachment 66906View attachment 66908
Finally figured out when this OG box was going to start to be smoked. Well... Arkansas Derby day. My late Mother Mary was born in Arkansas and we horse raced together for decades. So... Mom... here's some smoke in the air... and lets go #6 "Angel of Empire". I know the names you picked. Also pairing it with Money Bag Root Beer. Anyone know who's behind "Money Bag"? 😁

Didn't Gene start it out as a vodka brand?

Do you have to have OSHA 30 for all your projects or is this for something specific?
So, CA passed a law this year that all heads of departments need to be OSHA 30 certed. Dunno if it's just an entertainment industry thing or more broad. I'm really just doing it to lay groundwork for myself and getting more gigs as a head stagehand as well as also getting that sweet sweet 10% pay bump and 8 hours minimum heads get.

So, CA passed a law this year that all heads of departments need to be OSHA 30 certed. Dunno if it's just an entertainment industry thing or more broad. I'm really just doing it to lay groundwork for myself and getting more gigs as a head stagehand as well as also getting that sweet sweet 10% pay bump and 8 hours minimum heads get.

I see OSHA 30 showing up more often in construction bid docs, so it isn't just a CA thing.

I see OSHA 30 showing up more often in construction bid docs, so it isn't just a CA thing.

From what I gather, it's a big part of the Inflation Reduction Act that Biden admin passed last year. There's gonna be massive amounts of construction projects starting up coast to coast. So it makes sense the companies are getting everything up to snuff ahead of time.