• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

I’ve had this stick for a while. 11 years to be exact. Some of you may remember when Jonathan Drew himself used to stop by here and he gave out a few samples of the new Undercrown line. This is the stick he sent to me. Figured it was time.

IMG_6179.jpeg
IMG_6180.jpeg
7C0114A1-9A69-49EA-A3C8-2EAE913B1BEC.jpeg

Not at all ...I grew up in the farm land of central Illinois but have lived in northern Arizona since 1996. My trip to Germany was around 1989-90 and was with the Air Force stationed in Wiesbaden.
Ah i see, lets just say covid and the war messed up Germany a bit...

If you are looking for cheaper cigar with variety. This is definitely better than most CI bundles

Thanks !

And.... the rest of you... please feel free to help a new guy out. I'll take all the advice that I can get.

I've taken some of that advice and have (recently) subscribed to several of the other online cigar retailers - and purchased some of the "specials".

Good morning !

My 65th birthday was yesterday and the kids took me out for a nice dinner and showered me with gifts. Some of those gifts were cigars.

birthday loot.jpg

First, a CAO Pilon "Lote Pequeno". Nicaraguan, with a Habano Ecuador wrapper - in a 5 x 52.
Nice "medium" stick with my morning coffee. Well constructed, with a nice, even burn. Tasty.

CAO.jpg

Next, a Colorado - something. This one was an OK cigar but was packed VERY loose.
That's OK because I had plenty of matches. LOL

colorado.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning !

My 65th birthday was yesterday and the kids took me out for a nice dinner and showered me with gifts. Some of those gifts were cigars.

View attachment 70667

First, a CAO Pilon "Lote Pequeno". Nicaraguan, with a Habano Ecuador wrapper - in a 5 x 52.
Nice "medium" stick with my morning coffee. Well constructed, with a nice, even burn. Tasty.

View attachment 70668

Next, a Colorado - something. This one was an OK cigar but was packed VERY loose.
That's OK because I had plenty of matches. LOL

View attachment 70669
Happy Birthday!

OK, so the second day of my birthday MONTH. You know that once you reach 65, you get a whole month to celebrate. :)

Here's a nice Aladino Classic from Julio R. Eiroa - one of my birthday cigars.
5 x 44 medium Corona. Honduran, with a Habano wrapper.

Nice, solid construction - and burned perfectly all the way to the nub.
Good smoke.

Aladino.jpg