• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

Lighting up this while watching the Wallex US Open of Surfing via internet. Thanks @CgarDan for the opportunity.
362691328_1644563456032634_4975803171585891710_n.jpg

Fantastic…tough to say that it’s worth the price, but very good.

My thoughts are it’s like a Nicaragua Toro and Nicaragua Box Press combined.
I bought 2 off them but im unsure if i should wait a year or something before i smoke it? Dont wanna waste it like i did with 2 my father cigars

.... Continued.....

This is stick #4 from a five-pack. The previous three were poorly constructed, and wouldn't stay lit. Very loose. After a fair amount of effort, they ended up in the trash.
OK, so number four is a happy happy stick. To me, this is a head scratcher. Same pack, same humidor.
Well constructed, great draw, stayed lit, and burned very even - all the way to the nub.
A very pleasant smoke. Tasty.

PXL_20230729_180830094.jpg
PXL_20230729_192236382.jpg

Been busting ass for the last 12 hours non stop at the future homestead. Finally sitting down to enjoy the sunset. If you look close you can see stakes in the yard where the house is going to be built.
This is my first Kristoff. Original maduro. Quite nice so far.
IMG_2604.jpeg

IMG_2606.jpeg

.... Continued.....

This is stick #4 from a five-pack. The previous three were poorly constructed, and wouldn't stay lit. Very loose. After a fair amount of effort, they ended up in the trash.
OK, so number four is a happy happy stick. To me, this is a head scratcher. Same pack, same humidor.
Well constructed, great draw, stayed lit, and burned very even - all the way to the nub.
A very pleasant smoke. Tasty.

View attachment 70752
View attachment 70753

Expect those issues from CI and cigar bid (both owned by General). They sell the cream of the crap. They sling 'em dirt cheap for a reason...