• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

Been busting ass for the last 12 hours non stop at the future homestead. Finally sitting down to enjoy the sunset. If you look close you can see stakes in the yard where the house is going to be built.
This is my first Kristoff. Original maduro. Quite nice so far.
View attachment 70761

View attachment 70762

I've never seen a Kristoff tubo before.. where'd you get that?

Is that your house? If so, what "part"? It looks like an interesting space.
Sorry for the mess sir. I noticed all the clutter after I sent it. The pink training wheels would be for my daughter. I have a a 3 and 6 year old. But that is a portion of my covered back porch. It’s where I smoke 98% of the cigars I smoke.

I have a few overhead ceiling fans. And 4 other fans back there. This summer with feels like temps in the 110-120 range I have to have air flow. Fortunately we are down by the coast so often times we get a decent breeze.

Good Sunday morning all. Boondock Saint's OG. And this one does not have a tight draw. It's been a crap shoot.
362289010_1645016095987370_6776270203046206169_n.jpg

🎵Daft Punk - Random Access Memories (10th Anniversary Edition)🎵

Lose Yourself To Dance is one of the best songs of theirs.. and one of the best songs released over the past 10 years, period. DP + Pharrell Williams = Electro-Funk Nirvana.

The Soul Train video version is fantastic.. you'd think they were dancing to the actual song back in the 70s.. did I say fantastic yet??

And this takes me back to partyin' all over Europe when it first dropped. MASSIVE there.. and then got pretty big here.. still makes me move my ass..

I bought 2 off them but im unsure if i should wait a year or something before i smoke it? Dont wanna waste it like i did with 2 my father cigars

Smoke one now and let the other sit…if you can 🤣

You are not wrong in assuming they need to rest a little bit, as with most Davidoff LE cigars that get substantially better after 2-3 years. According to Davidoff, the total combined years of the tobacco in the Nica 10 is 45 years.

It’s a very good cigar, and you won’t get “burnt” like you did by the MF sticks.