• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

Padron Black Label from thanks to @wingman1974 for our three week trip to Buffalo NY. Last time here was 2017, now we are 80, 77, 74, 72, 65. Youngest brother fron Henderson NV gets here the 17th. Unlike Dallas, woke up to 62° going to 80°. Feels Outstanding. Had some time NY pizza last night. Great things being planned. Will try and share some with you. You guys take care.

IMG_2643.jpegIMG_2636.jpeg

Gurkha Cask Blend Gordo.

Medium Dominican with a habano wrapper. Undisclosed filler.

About $8. Probably $5 online.
Good construction with an even burn.
Just a nice smoke. Smooth.

View attachment 70910
There’s a thousand sticks at 8$ far better than anything Gurkha makes. Lots of guys here have teased about it, but quit buying them. They gave me shit when I first showed up with my Gurkha’s, and thank god I listened to them. After smoking quality smokes that they introduced me to, trying a Gurkha I thought I liked was an unpleasant experience. Did you do the newbie sampler trade yet?

There’s a thousand sticks at 8$ far better than anything Gurkha makes. Lots of guys here have teased about it, but quit buying them. They gave me shit when I first showed up with my Gurkha’s, and thank god I listened to them. After smoking quality smokes that they introduced me to, trying a Gurkha I thought I liked was an unpleasant experience. Did you do the newbie sampler trade yet?
Yeah, but these were $2.58. At this point I occasionally get something in the $10 range, but for the most part I'm always under three bucks.

No, I haven't participated in a newbie sampler trade.