• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

Olivia Master Blend 3 (MB3) in a full strength, box pressed 5 x 50.
Nicaraguan, with a sun grown Connecticut broadleaf wrapper.
MSRP $12. Online shopper a little less. Puff discount price $2.48/ea. (40 cigar Olivia sampler)

This is a bit stronger than what I'm used to, but it was quite tasty and it smoked very well.

Olivia MB3.jpg

Smoke when you want to, don't save cigars for special occasions. Sometimes a Monday is also a day. Still you hesitate when picking up certain sticks.

PARTAGÁS SELECCIÓN PRIVADA (EL 2014)

InCollage_20230814_215753951.jpg

The tobacco comes from the Vuelta Abajo region of Pinar del Río, Cuba’s westernmost province.

Earlier this evening I had the
OLIVA SERIE V MELANIO EDICIÓN AÑO 2022
Whilst reading below:

InCollage_20230814_220253492.jpg

🎵Marilyn Manson - We Are Chaos (Full Album) 🎵*

*RED BLACK AND BLUE
To me shows he still got it 👍

"See, I was a snake but I didn't realize that you could walk on water without legs
Now I'm a bee, the king bee
And I will destroy every flower
And I will cover the earth in honey
And everyone will eat themselves"

Just WOW

Needless to say tonight had a lot...

Happy smoking this week 😁

Smoke when you want to, don't save cigars for special occasions. Sometimes a Monday is also a day. Still you hesitate when picking up certain sticks.

PARTAGÁS SELECCIÓN PRIVADA (EL 2014)

View attachment 71380

The tobacco comes from the Vuelta Abajo region of Pinar del Río, Cuba’s westernmost province.

Earlier this evening I had the
OLIVA SERIE V MELANIO EDICIÓN AÑO 2022
Whilst reading below:

View attachment 71381

🎵Marilyn Manson - We Are Chaos (Full Album) 🎵*

*RED BLACK AND BLUE
To me shows he still got it 👍

"See, I was a snake but I didn't realize that you could walk on water without legs
Now I'm a bee, the king bee
And I will destroy every flower
And I will cover the earth in honey
And everyone will eat themselves"

Just WOW

Needless to say tonight had a lot...

Happy smoking this week 😁
So you're a fiction fan, I see... 🙃

IMG_4106.jpeg
Tonight’s cigar is in honor of the people of Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii. I bought these cigars from a shop on Front Street in Lahaina during our vacation last year. That shop, along with everything else, has burned to the ground.

The tobacco is grown on the island of Kauai, then sent to Nicaragua to be constructed.
IMG_0264.jpegIMG_0265.jpegIMG_0266.jpeg

Here is the story…
https://kauaicigar.com/pages/how-its-done-1

View attachment 71389
Tonight’s cigar is in honor of the people of Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii. I bought these cigars from a shop on Front Street in Lahaina during our vacation last year. That shop, along with everything else, has burned to the ground.

The tobacco is grown on the island of Kauai, then sent to Nicaragua to be constructed.
View attachment 71390View attachment 71391View attachment 71392

Here is the story…
https://kauaicigar.com/pages/how-its-done-1
Well said. Im curious about that stick. Hope the cigar was great!

Love Maui and Kauai. Even when staying in wailea or kaanapali…I would find myself driving to Lahaina because of the vibe there.

Those are rolled at Tabacalera La Isla in Santiago, DR... the nephew of Manny Quesada oversees the whole line. My next factory tour.. hopefully this Feb. The nephew hasn't blown up yet.. but is definitely on his way! This cigar is an easy 94 pointer imo..

You had this one yet @Darin.. our resident Warped dood?