• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

Good sir…it’s a Davidoff…need I say more?

Well, I would guess not, but you did mention the Sobremesa Brulee sweetness in comparison. I can't remember if we got a definitive answer on whether the Brulee is sweetened or not.. or some thought maybe just the tip was.

I remember wondering if it was sweetened first time I had one, and there being back and forth on the subject. Just don't remember the conclusion. 🤔🤷‍♂️

Well, everything started in 2023.. so I won't start the 2024 thread. Met up with friends at favorite cigar bar.. was having a blast. About 12:15, 2 women started shouting at each other out of nowhere.. then their male counterparts starting getting into it when one tried breaking up the women. All were blitzed of course.. the one woman, the main instigator, was getting louder and more obnoxious as the night progressed.

Anyway, midnight had came and went and I invited a few people over.. my one buddy hadn't seen my walk-in. So we all hung out in there awhile. My buddy's wife picked cigars out for me to smoke.. all good choices. She's been married to a cigar guy for 26 years.. she knows a thing or two. I needed a shorter stick by end of night (4 am).. and had this little Illyrian that Monti sent.. was a good night cap! It's 5:36a.. last couple left about an hour ago. Eating brisket and corn.. starving. Here's pics of her picks..

NYE.jpg

NYE2.jpg

NYE3.jpg

And I opened up my new boxes of Illyrian Cigars and put them on one of my stand-alone shelves. They make for a very nice and pleasing addition to my little project out there. 👍

20231231_040003.jpg

Illy2.jpg

Illy1.jpg

Hope everyone had a fun and safe evening... Happy New Year.. I'm going to bed now. 🛌 😴

2024 thread