• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

I am smoking a 2003 HdM Pirmide EL that I was going to enjoy while watching tonight‘s NFL playoff game but the greedy bastards bait and switched the game where you have to pay for a subscription just to watch one playoff game. How greedy can the NFL get I hope Congress comes down on them with the antitrust laws that they were excluded from. OK rant over back to our unregular scheduled programming.

View attachment 77715
I fell for the gimmick, although they have a deal for a full year subscription for 30 dollars, so I'll get my money's worth.

So our friend Monti at @ILLYRIANCIGARS-USA was nice enough to include a little fiver box of these. Note, I reviewed the one with the U.S. flag.. I know both Italy and Mexico use green, white, and red.. but I think this is the Italian flag. It's been sitting at an average 64% RH since I got them a couple weeks ago.

20240114_015625.jpg

I'm enjoying each Illyrian more as I go. I'm gonna divvy a few of each line for some aging at a few different percentages and just see what they do in the future. None have been too full on body or strength, so not worried about losing any of that.

These are definitely for you Dominican fans. They remind me of wanting to be Davidoff, but are closer to a cousin of Ashton. I'd be curious what some longer pilon time would do to their long-leaf fill. I'd also be curious to try this blend with a Cameroon wrapper... Monti.. if you're listening.. 😛

CAO Flathead V660 Carb

Double punched

View attachment 77687

View attachment 77688

Google: "polycoria"

Earlier, a Warped Black Honey

View attachment 77700

Now, Dapper Siempre Rosado Corona

View attachment 77701

That beer looks exquisite!

I am smoking a 2003 HdM Pirmide EL that I was going to enjoy while watching tonight‘s NFL playoff game but the greedy bastards bait and switched the game where you have to pay for a subscription just to watch one playoff game. How greedy can the NFL get I hope Congress comes down on them with the antitrust laws that they were excluded from. OK rant over back to our unregular scheduled programming.

View attachment 77715
Ok, I've seen a few memes on FB about this, but what is the deal? What happened?

I fell for the gimmick, although they have a deal for a full year subscription for 30 dollars, so I'll get my money's worth.
30 bucks for a whole year that is a deal. This is the first year I got the NFL Sunday ticket and it cost me $450 plus I went for Thursday night football from prime and of course I have to have network TV for the other shows so I’m just over it.