• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

Bad Principles from @TheCigarFarm. If you read my latest purchase , this came off without nary a hitch. For me, at least a medium smoke, very pleasant draw, fine burn. I asked Trevor to find me some things in line with the Padròns that I enjoy ( 1000 series ) and this isn't bad. the wrapper is a thick leaf. Well rolled, no issues. and yes, think I will buy a few more and see if they settle in. To be fair, these are ROTT, so no calm down and get acquainted time,, so improvement may happen. As is, I'd say you should at least try a 3 pack. Oh yeah, nice toothy Wrapper and not a one vein ( really ).

IMG_0338.jpeg

Bad Principles from @TheCigarFarm. If you read my latest purchase , this came off without nary a hitch. For me, at least a medium smoke, very pleasant draw, fine burn. I asked Trevor to find me some things in line with the Padròns that I enjoy ( 1000 series ) and this isn't bad. the wrapper is a thick leaf. Well rolled, no issues. and yes, think I will buy a few more and see if they settle in. To be fair, these are ROTT, so no calm down and get acquainted time,, so improvement may happen. As is, I'd say you should at least try a 3 pack. Oh yeah, nice toothy Wrapper and not a one vein ( really ).

View attachment 80114
Thanks for the support and enjoy!