• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

Well, since it IS Cinco de Mayo, after all ... Milagro Reposado margarita & a Rojas Street Tacos Barbacoa.

Oh, and Jayne Mansfield in Promises, Promises. ALL of Jayne Mansfield. Hoo, buddy. And how. 😍

True story, my One That Got Away looked exactly like JM. Head to TOE and everything in between. 🥹

GM3CqmyXUAA-hzE.jpeg GM3U9SoWoAEa3s3.jpeg

~Boar

Tell us the story behind the trees brother?

I remember Jeff @CigarStone and I trying these LFD Culebras years ago and being blown away. I don't remember much, but nothing has changed. This is still an excellent cigar! Even better than a lot of the Cuban cigars I have come to love.
View attachment 81582
The property my wife and I are going to build our house at is 20 acres, 12 wooded. I didn’t bother to really look too closely at what was growing in the woods before we bought it. Major mistake. Alllll invasives. So as I’m working towards clearing the land I’m also trying to plant desirable trees to re-populate. Between last year and so far this year, I’ve planted over 150 trees, with more to come yet this year.

Question for you: I’ve seen partagas culebras at a local shop. So is that a style of cigar that LFD also makes?

The property my wife and I are going to build our house at is 20 acres, 12 wooded. I didn’t bother to really look too closely at what was growing in the woods before we bought it. Major mistake. Alllll invasives. So as I’m working towards clearing the land I’m also trying to plant desirable trees to re-populate. Between last year and so far this year, I’ve planted over 150 trees, with more to come yet this year.

Question for you: I’ve seen partagas culebras at a local shop. So is that a style of cigar that LFD also makes?
I've never seen LFD culebras, either!

I don't have any pics because I was out on the golf course, but yesterday's smoke was a Hammer + Sickle Moscow City gifted to me by @cabaiguan juan . I had never had one of these before and I really enjoyed it. I was impressed by how it managed to stay lit even when it was sitting in the wind unsmoked between shots. Thanks again Jon!

I've never seen LFD culebras, either!
I haven't seen these since, and I'm pretty sure they had a few years of age on them when bought. I seem to remember buying a couple of these in 2007 when I first joined CigarPass. The one I smoked last night was the very last one I had from 2006. Everyone loved them at the newbie camping HERF. Shortly there after, I found these two boxes in 2008, and have been saving them for a special occasion. They are some of the best cigars I've ever smoked. Al Puffstuff had Litto make some with Lancero's that came in SLB coffins. I had one of those, but I have no idea what happened to it. I don't remember smoking it?
IMG_0689.jpegIMG_0690.jpeg
IMG_0692.jpeg