• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

This would be my virgin post although I have been lurking on this forum for a couple of years now. :)

I lighted up a Padron 2000 Maduro - One of the best bang for buck smokes in my opinion

& a La aroma de Cuba robusto today.

Cigars and poker always go a long way together... :p

Hi all,

This would be my virgin post although I have been lurking on this forum for a couple of years now. :)

I lighted up a Padron 2000 Maduro - One of the best bang for buck smokes in my opinion

AAAH! A newbie posting without having first made a post in the introductory forum! What a cad! What a trogdolyte! What a rookie move that every rookie makes (me especially).

FWIW, those two cigars you mentioned are shaping up to be my mainstay cigars.

Hmm, I guess that would mean that this is a Rookie tradition eh?!?! Haha!

Btw, another mainstay that I like is the Partagas shorts as well. As the name implys a good short smoke with wonderful qualities for it's price. :)

Another day on the patio for me... Padron Londres Maduro and Gran Habano Corojo #5 Gran Robusto.

Enjoyed a Gurkha Triple Ligero with a buddy I haven't seen in a while. Its a pretty tasty cigar. It and the Gurkha Symphony are the only two Gurkhas I think are very good.

Hi all,

AAAH! A newbie posting without having first made a post in the introductory forum! What a cad! What a trogdolyte! What a rookie move that every rookie makes (me especially).

FWIW, those two cigars you mentioned are shaping up to be my mainstay cigars.

No, not every rookie, or even the majority from what I've seen.

Smoked a nice Graycliff yesterday. It didn't have any beetles which is always a nice surprise and the taste was pleasant.

After a late night of work with the house dark and the family asleep by the time I returned home from the city, I ventured out onto my backyard patio and enjoyed a H. Upmann Magnum 46 in quiet solitude. A great cigar, but still prefer the taste of the Mag 50 even though I like the feel of the 46 better.

Just got done with a San Cristobal Selecion Del Sol that was awesome. Great medium body smoke with what I thought were Cuban style flavors. I didn't want the thing to end it was so good.

I had just a normal day of smoking. I pulled out a Opus X BBMF Maduro from the CFCF 2009 box and smoked it. I need to type of the review and post pictures of the event.
So just a ok day for smoking a cigar.

Oliva Serie O Robusto
Tabacos Baez Serie SF Corona
Nat Sherman Omerta
Liga Privada T52 Toro

You really burned four cigars in one day? Is that unusual? The most I've ever smoked in one day was three and I thought that was over doing it.

Four really isn't that many cigars. I've personally smoked 40 cigars in like 2 1/2 days. Yes its a true story. I was for a few months smoking over 10
a day for several months. I had a 3k stick humidor full, 2 cigar lockers and a 200-300 stick humidor full till I went on a smoking spree. When I was
done, most of them was empty and I had to restock everything which was fun. :thumbs:

Oliva Serie O Robusto
Tabacos Baez Serie SF Corona
Nat Sherman Omerta
Liga Privada T52 Toro

You really burned four cigars in one day? Is that unusual? The most I've ever smoked in one day was three and I thought that was over doing it.

I'm usually not lucky enough to get four in a day. I had the Oliva with my morning coffee, the Tabacos Baez in the afternoon, and the Nat & Liga that evening at a local cigar lounge.

Montecristo Classic Robusto with my morning coffee today.

Smoking some spareribs this afternoon. First of the season. While waiting, a Don Alejandro from 08 (never disappoints) and Surly Furious. Listened to the Yankees beat Texas! Now listening to some Classic Vinyl from Sirius. Great weather here in Minnesota. Will enjoy the ribs with my boys and then lighting up the fire pit. Nice day!

Best,
Joe

Enjoyed a Gurkha Triple Ligero with a buddy I haven't seen in a while. Its a pretty tasty cigar. It and the Gurkha Symphony are the only two Gurkhas I think are very good.

Even though I was ribbing on you about Gurkhas in another thread Kid, I've enjoyed the couple of Symphonys I've gotten. I smoke this budget Gurkha called Park Avenue when I walk the dog. Just had one last night!

This morning while cutting grass I pulled out an unbanded, celloed stick from some vendor. S'okay for not having any expectations on it.

Just finishing up a tat Noella Reserva '09 from Kingantz and DAYUM! this is a very good smoke! Thanks for the flavor bomb Greg!
thumbs-up.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.