• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday at noon I smoked another Rocky Patel "The Edge" and it was fantastic. A little spicy, smooth and deliciously earthy.

Yesterday at ten I smoked a Illusione F9 for my room mates birthday and that was fantastic as well!!!

:thumbs: :thumbs:

WKOTI

Yesterday's smoke was a disappointment, so today it's time for a Opus Chateau de la Fuente Rare Estate Reserve Robusto.

I smoked a Johnny-O and a BBF yesterday while it was 30+ mph winds. Today its reaching 50+ mph winds so no cigar smoking for me today. :(

A Tabacos Baez SF Corona while mowing the lawn this morning. A Oliva Serie V Double Robusto this afternoon.

I smoked a Quai D'Orsay Panatela this morning on the way to work. It's my new favorite morning cigar. It hit the spot.

My Esencias got here today and I couldn't wait. Been almost a year since I last had a box of 'em in the humi.

Still as good as I remembered. :love:

~Boar

[/quote]

Dang, man, thats a full up review. You could have started your own thread with that one. :D

At lunch I smoked a Cuesta Rey #95. Its a 6.5x42 lonsdale, decent but only if you can find it at a very cheap price point. Not wonderful, just adequate.
[/quote]

Hey I figured I'd been shortchanging on some of my posts just saying " I smoked a partagas "....it was payback time...lol

Cheers,

R

I smoked a Bolivar Gold Medal last night. I've never been much of a Bolivar fan, and I've smoked pretty much the whole line up - at least in terms of regular prodcution sticks. I have to tell you...the Gold Medal really opened up my eyes. Loved this cigar. Everything was perfect, from the size, touch, draw, burn, smell, smoke, taste. Outstanding. I've got to get a box of these...hands down the best Boli IMHO.

The weather is beautiful today so I took advantage of it. I smoked a Opus X Shark from the CFCF 2009 box. It was a great smoke and since the winds are pretty calm, I decided on the Shark. Especially after 2 plus days of wind that averaged 20 to 50+ mph straight. And had a wonderful rain storm last night as well and those storms are heading East. :thumbs:

It is wonderful weatherwise here in KC. Today I sat out on the patio and watched my son play. I also smoked a Gran Habano 3 Siglos Robusto and a Panacea Black Maduro Toro.

VSG CG's and Noella Reserva's with a good friend in the sun. :thumbs:

Smoked a Padron 3000 Natural... always steady, always satisfies...

Curious...has anyone tried a Diesel "Unholy Cocktail" ? One of my youung troops gave me a couple as his way of saying thanks for replacing his dead torch with an old beat up back up lighter I had and some Gurkha's I didn't want...

They look interesting but haven't ever heard of them...

R

Yesterday was an excellent cigar day.
I herfed with a small contingent of the NY Crew and nubbed 4 sticks.
07 Quai d'Orsay Corona
03 Juan Lopez Corona
New release Arturo Fuente 858 Rosado
06 or 07 Partagas Short

What to smoke after work today?
Decisions are hard!

-Rob

Smoked a Cuba Libre "Magnum" Box Press Robusto today. It was disapointing - kinda bitter and nasty though there were some interesting cinnamon and spice flavors in there. The burn was waaay of; not a long filler cigar, cheap, meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.