• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Followed it up with a original blend La Aroma de Cuba toro which tasted like musty nothingness so I put it down after 1"

What? Are you writing reviews for CA now???
laugh.gif

Smoked a Diesel Unholy Cocktail...very solid smoke...even burn (even in a brisk wind) and was surprised at the end with a woody/straw combo flavor and smell.... reminded me of a freshly mucked horse barn- (in a good way) know it sounds weird but that's what I got...

Cheers,

R

Tobacos Baez SF - I couldn't tell it was mixed filler! Great day-smoke.

'01 Bolivar Immensa after dinner - perfect draw on this one, too. If only all of them in the box had been like this one. Great smoke!

Partagas Habanero on the way home from the fight! :thumbs:

Smoked a BBF that was given to me by northernmoris at Uptown following the Quad State. No idea on the age...but it was absolutely delicious! Thank you Mike!

I just lit a 02 Cohiba Esplendido EMS :whistling: and i must say this stick is nothing short of stellar IMO :love:

Yesterday:
Montecristo #4
Padron Churchill
Brick House Toro
Hoyo de Monterrey Coronations Tubo

Gavins HERF:
  • Padron Serie 1926 No. 35
  • Illusione Culebra
  • Punch Corona '98
  • DPG Blue Label '07

Good stuff!

I decided to smoke a Opus x Pussy Cat today and it was a very unique cigar. Definitely worth having one and will see if they can last. I had a 5 pack of them
and now down to 4. I can not wait to see what age does do these cigars. Thanks to a very generous BOTL on CP that helped me secure these. :thumbs:

Yesterday: La Aurora 107 Robusto, La Gloria Cubana Artesanos de Miami Artesanitos, Padron Serie 1926 #6 Maduro
Today: Padron Serie 1926 #35 Maduro, Ashton VSG Corona Gorda, Padron Serie 1926 #35 Maduro

2008 WOAM, it was fantastic after a nice home cooked meal!!! :thumbs:

Yesterday a Cohiba Siglo V in honor of my daughter's 13th birthday!
Today a tat J21 '07 from Greg/Kingantz and it was a great smoke!
Finished the night with a Partagas serie P no.2 and a Baccarat luchadores while walking the dog.

Slow weekend for cigar smoking as the wife had me running all over town this weekend.

La Aurora Serie 107 Aniversario Robusto - Very, very honey sweet cigar.

Don Pepin Garcia Series JJ Maduro Sublime - this one was a strong sucker...gave me the spins towards the last inch.

Last night an Arturo Fuente Hemingway Between the Lines. Nice little smoke, and while they are visually appealing, I don't think the premium charged for these cigars is justfied. Still...I enjoyed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.