• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night an Arturo Fuente Hemingway Between the Lines. Nice little smoke, and while they are visually appealing, I don't think the premium charged for these cigars is justfied. Still...I enjoyed it.

Definitely not worth the coin. I would rather have a WOAM or a best seller anyday.

Oh, and edit to add: I smoked my last Don Carlos lancero last night that was excellent. Wish they weren't so hard to come by.

Tat Cojono 2006. Spent as much time trying to keep it lit as smoking it. :laugh:

I smoked a Johnny-O Cazadore Shagfoot last night.

Last night I smoked an Oliva Serie V Liga Especial Torpedo. What a great smoke. Love the Vs, Gs and Os. How they can stomach to put out such great cigars at such low price points is beyond me. Thanks Oliva.

Shared a couple of smokes with a buddy next to the river earlier today. Pulled out a couple J21's and T110's for the two of us, since he hasn't smoked many Tat's. Smoked them back to back, and all I had eaten was an apple after the J21. I won't be smoking anymore tonight... :rolleyes: :laugh:

Shared a couple of smokes with a buddy next to the river earlier today. Pulled out a couple J21's and T110's for the two of us, since he hasn't smoked many Tat's. Smoked them back to back, and all I had eaten was an apple after the J21. I won't be smoking anymore tonight... :rolleyes: :laugh:

I picture you curled up in a ball with cold sweats after that! :laugh:

Smoking a Casa Fernandez Toro and really enjoying it.

Tampa Sweetheart on a road trip - some box age makes these much better.
Delicious '01 Bolivar Immensa after dinner and lit a Legends Pepin this evening that is fantastic!

Great cigar day :)

Reyes Family Vintage Toro this morning.
601 Blue Robusto this afternoon.
JdN Fuerte Serie B Robusto Grande to end the day.

Last night I had an aged Puros Indios Magnum (6x62) complements of jfields. It was enjoyable after a bitter first third. A bit much overall though.

Last night an Alec Bradley Family Blend No. 1. Why No. 1 when it only comes in one size? Anyway...I actually enjoyed it quite a bit. Sweet in the sense that it almost reminded my of AF Hemingway Maduros, but slightly stronger. All in all, an enjoyable smoke.

The wind here has been off the chart once again. It was blowing over 30 mph today and it finally cooled down to a little over 6 mph
and I decided to light up a BBF with nearly 3 years on it. It started to sprinkle but I was able to finish it without getting soaked. :thumbs:

Last night an Alec Bradley Family Blend No. 1. Why No. 1 when it only comes in one size? Anyway...I actually enjoyed it quite a bit. Sweet in the sense that it almost reminded my of AF Hemingway Maduros, but slightly stronger. All in all, an enjoyable smoke.

It's now available in 5 sizes.

50x5.5
52x6
50x7
58x4.5
54x6

Oliva Conn. Reserve Robusto
Brick House Robusto
La Aroma de Cuba Churchill
JdN Antano Dark Corojo El Martillo
A. Fuente Anejo Reserva No. 46

It's now available in 5 sizes.

50x5.5
52x6
50x7
58x4.5
54x6

Ahhh...good to know. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.