• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoked the new Viaje Reserva VPR 2011 size, nubbed it! Think they"ll age nicely.

Weekend smokes:

La Aurora 1495 Robusto
Quesada Tributo Julio
Liga Privada Undercrown Gran Toro
Tatuaje La Casita Criolla Corona

Last night I smoked a Cruzado while watching the lighted Christmas parade in the snow. It was a nice smoke, medium, but nice and spicy. I couldn't do an exhale through the nose because it was too spicy, and the cigar's got at least a couple of years on it. Pretty tasty though, until it got too cold and the flavor muted down. That's the problem I find with smoking in the cold, if it's cold enough, the cigar freezes and loses most of it's flavor.

Today I smoked an old Arganese while blowing/scooping snow, and a Connie #9 maddie while running errands around town. The Arganese was nothing special, but the Connie was very nice.

Just smoked an '08 PL Beli Extra PCC. Creamy body and excellent flavor.

I also enjoyed a 2YO CI Legends Pepin during an 85 miles drive. Impressive for less than $3 - or even less than $10!

Opus PL that I had stored sans cello for some reason that was trying to get moldy in my overflow tupperdor. Wiped it clean, then cleaned the tupperdor, then adjusted the beads, then smoked the little firecracker! Delicious.

EP Carrillo Natural--revisited this one again and it was a good smoke but too light for my taste.

Smoked an Anejo 77 this morning. One of my all time favs
last night i lit up a Liga T52, amazing how dense those are and yet they draw like a dream. Couldnt be happier with either of these cigars

Had a Puff n Stuff MFLB the other day. It's just too damn cold outside to enjoy this right now.

Me and a buddy ran down to the local cigar bar and had ourselves a couple of WOAMS. I love this little figurado. I will be grabbing another 5er very soon.

Working out in the garage last night I was able to enjoy a Siglo IV from '07. It was damn good, and a size you just don't see folks talking about that much. Everyone always is about the Siglo II or VI, but I think the III and IV are damn good cigars!

DE Undercrown while walking the dogs. The first half was nothing special, but the second half showed me some great tastes. I think they are settling in nicely.

Last night brought to me a Perdomo2 Limited Edition Torpedo. A little rough at the outset, but mellowed about a third of the way through. Overall, flavors not bad, but lacked the full mouth feel that I expect from a Perdomo stick.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.c...7483,-73.775923

smoked an Anejo no. 50 from ~2006/2007. It was wonderful until the draw started pinching off due tar build up. Busted out my trusty Xikar and clipped the yucky end off haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.