• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday was a great day!
Tatuaje Frank
Tatuaje Noellas Reserva
Tatuaje Black Robusto

Today started great as well!
Illusione mj12
Tatuaje Pork Chop

:thumbs:

Ive been really enjoying the DPG serie JJ Maduro lately. Im going to put a review up soon. Worth a try if you like the other DPG stuff.

While listening to the Royals get their asses kicked by the Tigers, I smoked a LFD Double Ligero Perfecto and a Nestor Reserve Maduro Toro.

I smoked a Trinidad Reyes today while lounging out in the sun. After a couple of days with just rain and no sunshine, it was a nice change. :thumbs:

Had a RP 12 Years today and sitting here in the shop with a Don Pipin My Father at the moment, hanging with some fine fellas waiting for the Sox and Yankees game to come on!

Currently smoking a San Cristobal Robusto. I haven't had one of these in a while and I have no clue why. Excellent smoke.

Today I had a DPG Blue Robusto and an Illusione Epernay PC, I believe. It was my last one and I know many people who are crazy over the Epernays, but I remain underwhelmed.

Had a very good cigar weekend. Between Saturday and Monday, in no particular order:

- RASS -- first one I've had, not sure I like the flavor profile, though I didn't hate it. Just tasted a lot like tea and flowers.
- Diamond Crown Maximus Churchill -- excellent smoke
- Illusione cg:4 -- delicious from start to finish. Had it with two Manhattans. Perfecto.
- Padilla Miami Lancero -- smoked a handful of the new blend so far and enjoying these very much
- Vegas Robaina Unico -- fascinated by how these are changing in just a couple months time

Right now: enjoying another Padilla Miami lancero and thinking a box of these is definitely in my future.

Still celebrating my bday this week!

Smoked a LBMF Forbidden.
This was a wonderful ass kicker bday present from siriusstoogie.

Then a Party culebra.
These are getting better with some age.

-Rob

Smoking a Padron 2000 at the shop right now. My cooler-dor is at home basking in some bleach and I am trying to find something cheap that I can grab on the way out the door and smoke. Ill probally end up 50/50 with the Padron 2k, RP Edge and maybe the new Alec Bradley Family if it comes onto the market at the price point they suggested.

Had the RP Edge to compare to the Padron 2k from earlier. For the $0.75 more.. the Edge easily burns 35 minutes longer and finishes way better! :thumbs:

While mowing the yard, I smoked a Dominico Robusto -- not a bad stick for under $3. Then after grilling out, I enjoyed a Padron Serie 1926 #35 Natural.

Last night I had the last of 10 DP's Blue Label (old label) that I purchased 2 years ago when I first started buying cigars. The first one I ever smoked gave me the sweats and so I left those alone for a while and would pick carefully those times I would reach for one :laugh: . It turned into a wonderful smoking experience. Think I'll give the new version a shot and see how I like those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back