• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
After dinner had a Punch Champion - always a good go-to cigar and one that is fun to smoke.

two cigar afternoon:a delicious d4 from 05 and a good (showing great potential) trini coloniales from 08

Monte #4 that was not good at all.

Oliva Serie V Double Robusto. It was the best Serie V I have had yet.

I had a Havana VI Hermoso that tasted ok. I really like these but am so frustrated with the draw issues and plugs that seem to always show up in this line. Guess I'll just give them more time and see. Finished with a Padron 2000 maduro that was over a year old and it was just about perfect. :thumbs:

Had an AVO while smoking the meat for the cookout and just finished up a DPG blue. The AVO was really nice, but just can't get into these DPG blues.

Haven't posted in a few days.

Friday: A. Fuente Work of Art
Saturday: Tatuaje Angeles
Sunday: Ashton Heritage Puro Sol Belicoso No.2

Padron 80th Anniversary Maduro (now I know why everyone loves these :rolleyes: ) and while walking the dog a Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet churchhill.

2006 "purchased in" A.F. Hemingway Signature Maduro

6" x 47 ring Figurado Conn broad leaf wrapper, Dominican Republic binder & filler

Well I am not really good with reviewing so I will say that I purchased this cigar in may of 2006 and have been aging it since. It taste great, I prefer to age these cigars they seem to get better over time. I am not going to list all of different tastes because everyone's palette is different. I will say that the draw and burn are excellent and the overall construction looks good and is holding up as I puff away. This is a must try cigar just don't confuse it with the cheaper priced Cameroon stick. The maduro version is worth the hunt and bigger price tag!!! Enjoy :thumbs:

Had a great weekend with some really good cigars.

La Riqueza Petit Robusto
Trini Ingenios EL '07
Tat Regios Reserva
H. Upmann Sir Winnie '03

I also had a great weekend with a LOT of great cigars. Today's smoke was a:

Opus X Lancero.

It was my first opus ever and I looooooved it. Excellent all around.

WOAM.

I couldn't stand these cigars last year. Now I'm digging them.

Padron Serie 26 #1

...in honor of the passing of our 'god dog' :(

I smoked a LFD Habano Double Corona today and it was pretty tasty.

An Alec Bradley Tempus Imperator (torpedo) 1yr old. At first, it didn't wow me like before, but once the middle hit, okay this is why I like them.
After dinner, an Esencia Belicoso, it was superb :) I was digging through my stock and opened a small humi way in the back, and this one started to unravel from the foot, although the rest were fine. Must be a sign, so I followed my instincts and torched it, the cigar burned perfectly all the way down.

Yesterday a few cigar guys got together and I had a couple smokes:

H Upmann Super Corona 2002 (Great Cigar)
San Cristobal Mercaderes 2006 (Good Cigar)
My Victory cigar of the night was a gifted LGC Gloriosos

Status
Not open for further replies.