• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a Viaje Platino tonight. Dont know the name of the vitola but it was a about a 5.5 x 44.

Just finished a Don Pepin Cuban Classic 1952 Perla. Just a great little cigar. Peppery/spicy, but still smooth. Notes of sweetness that came through most in the semi-sweet finish. :thumbs:

La Aurora Ruby. As most of you might already know, WOW what a smoke. Very pleased. I will have to dip into the kids college fund to get more of these :laugh:

Today on the golf course I had:

AF Cuban Beli- 2+ years old. Very nice
Padron 2000 maduro- 1+ year on it. Always perfect

Tonight back at the house I had my first Regio Reserva. Very nice cigar. Started very smooth. No real spice detected and was creamier then the J21. The J21 definitely has more of an edge and that is a good thing. To me these two cigars have their own niche. I am looking forward to putting some age on these babies. I think they will be magnificent.

Last night I smoked my L'esprit de La Verite and tonight I'm having a Oliva Serie G Maduro Churchill.

At the Indianapolis HERF I smoked:

H. Upmann Mag 50
99 ERDM PC
La Riqueza #3
Partagas 898
Bolivar Corona Extra
Oliva Serie V Double Robusto

While listening to the Royals blow another game, I enjoyed an Ambos Mundos Habano Robusto and a Cuvee 151 Robusto.

yesterday had a Padron 1964 Principe natural for breakfast, and a Perdomo Edicion De Silvio DC natural after dinner. The Perdomo was kind of an elusive smoke as I've always avoided them for the price. It was a loooong smoke, about a 1-1/2, and the draw and construction were great! Good smoke, albeit not a heavy hitter, but it did satisfy my palate.

Today, I started with a La Aurora Emerald (sungrown) preferido (after drooling over Kingantz's recent review :thumbs: ). That was a tasty smoke to start my morning! I can't believe I let these go unnoticed all this time!
Finished the nite with an Oliva Serie V Ligero Maduro torpedo, at first these used to be too strong of a smoke for me so I let them sit quietly in their boxes. Not anymore! Now the hard part is trying not to stick my grubby hands on them and let them age more so I can experiment with their blend vs strenth.

Had a Fonseca Cubano Viso Fuerte today while working the grill for dinner.

Sitting out by the pool I had a Hoyo de Monterrey Dark Sumatra Espresso. Excellent! :thumbs:

Had a Casa Magna Colorado and tried a little cheap Rollers Choice to see how it would be as a chilen with friends smoke.. It was pretty fricken good for $3.45! Little bastard had some strong ash. I was waiving it around like a wand and it still held on. Pretty neat.

Opus #2 with 7 years on it
multi.gif
Absolutely phenomenal. Followed shortly by a Padron 6000 with 5 years. :thumbs:
Thanks Robbie!!! :)

Last night had a Tat Regio Reserva while hanging in the backyard with my wife.

Today did some yard work, begrudgingly, with a La Riqueza #2. Later puffed on a DPG Black Robusto after eating a bbq feast. Thinking I may continue my Don Pepin-themed weekend with a Tat Artista later tonight.

Today was our 12th wedding anniversary, so we grilled bacon wrapped filets (two bucks each at Costco!) and veggies. After dinner, I enjoyed a Punch RS 12 (gifted to me by a fine BOTL at the Outlaw's Padron event) and a AF Hemingway Classic Natural.

Today was our 12th wedding anniversary, so we grilled bacon wrapped filets (two bucks each at Costco!) and veggies. After dinner, I enjoyed a Punch RS 12 (gifted to me by a fine BOTL at the Outlaw's Padron event) and a AF Hemingway Classic Natural.

I just bought some of those filets today! :laugh:

I smoked a Monte Especial from 98 that was excellent.

Decent weekend for smoking but a little lighter than usual. Among others were.......

Opus DC from '05

VR Unicos '07 - Less than impressed with the previous two that I smoked from the same box. This one however was on the money!

Power Ranger with a year or two - always a winner

Status
Not open for further replies.