• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smoked a cigar named after Báez, Cuba, birthplace of Don Pepin Garcia. This was the Toro version, Tobacos Baez Monarcas(6.5 x 52). Starts like a 601 Black but gets more interesting. Very nice cigar! :cool:

Steve

Heading out to the front steps to enjoy a VSG Enchantment while I watch the rain... :thumbs:

broke my cigar dry spell with
GOF Carlito on Saturday
BTL yesterday
and an 07 PLPC this evening.

All outstanding smokes!

Smoking my first WOAM. Really enjoying this smoke. Glad I have another one comming soon.

I throughly enjoyed a Padron 80Th Aniversary Maduro. I was floored by how good this cigar was, I mean I know it was #2 last year, but I was highly impressed.

Smoking a DC Lancero that i over paid for but you know what? It was worth it as it is a great cigar. Second cigar for the night is going to be a Tat SW Maduro.

I smoked a cigar named after Báez, Cuba, birthplace of Don Pepin Garcia. This was the Toro version, Tobacos Baez Monarcas(6.5 x 52). Starts like a 601 Black but gets more interesting. Very nice cigar! :cool:

Steve

I hear these are around $3 a stick! True?

Had a Cabaiguan Guapo corona extra that had been napping since November. Had a very obvious cuban-esque profile/flavor. Not a bad stick, but nothing I'd really go after again.

Tonight I laid back with a La Flor Dominicana DOUBLE LIGERO CHISELITO. This was a smoke that my lady got me for Valentine's day. I have to say it was a great little cigar. I clipped off a very small piece of the end and this thing just exploded. Its a powerful little cigar and I am glad I had that steak and potatoe wedges before digging into to it. A definite keeper! :love:

2009 cohete. What a smoke, not the pepper bomb I thought it was going to be, but just an absolute AWESOME smoke, wish I had bought more.

Status
Not open for further replies.