• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
A while ago I finished a LFD Ligero Lancero. Now I'm smoking a LG SB 2. Next I may stick with the theme and have a LFD FP Limitado. Haven't had one since they first came out and I think it's time to revisit it.

Oliva Serie V Figurado
Romeo Y Julieta Habana Reserve Robusto

Just had a CAO Brazilia. Overall not extremely impressed but not a bad smoke by any means.

Last night I had my very first Tat Reserva SW fresh off the truck. Couldn't wait to try it as I've heard so much about these. I took a gamble on them and was perfectly gratified. Enjoyed every minute of it.

Tonight it's the old faithful Padron 2000 Maduro. With a year of age on it's quite the sophisticated little smoke.

Good times.

I attempted to have an AB Tempus Terra Novo, but I still can't smell or taste anything after this recent cold. :angry:

Had a Padilla Miami corona earlier---I'm totally smitten with these :love: ---and smoking an Aurora Barrel Aged right now.

~Boar

Smoked a Johnny-O pigtail lancero :thumbs: and then a Cuvee Rouge robusto

I enjoyed a Tatuaje Noellas with David (Sweetrice80) this afternoon. I may have something else tonight (if I'm awake).

Yesterday while enjoying the great KC weather, I had a Rocky Patel Sungrown Toro and a Fonseca Cedar #4.

Status
Not open for further replies.