• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoked a Johnny-O lonsdale yesterday and it was awesome.....now time to search for more.

Arturo Fuente Hemingway Work of Art Natural. I really enjoyed it!

At the park, I smoked a Partagas Black Label Clasico and a Puros Indios Churchill.

Arturo Fuente Hemingway Work of Art Natural. I really enjoyed it!
I like them better than WOAMs, regardless of age.

I've been enjoying some '48 Padilla Churchills and '68 Padilla Robustos lately. The '48s have about a year on them and are mild but complex. I also tried my first '32 Padilla Lancero yesterday. Great smoke but I like all the tributes he blended in memory of his father the poet. I haven't tried many of the new blends since he split with Pepin but I did smoke a new '32 Torp. Good smoke but quite different than the older version. Less "pepper" and more sweet.

Did the "mild thing" today, a Gurkha Park Ave. churchill and an Oliva Connecticut Reserve toro.

AF Double Chateau Fuente Natural and RP Edge Maduro Torpedo

Padilla 1932 lancero that was decent and another smoke that I really enjoyed but I can't think of the name now. It was the first one I have had, and it is made by the guy who blends Illusione. It is supposed to be a bit lighter with a black band. Anyway, it was a good smoke! I will have to try a couple more of these....if I can remember the name!

Brandon

I had my first Illusione CG:4 tonight which was fantastic. I'll have to look for some more of these.

I had my first Illusione CG:4 tonight which was fantastic. I'll have to look for some more of these.

It was a toss up between the Cg:4 and a LFD Ligero L250, and I went with the LFD since I had just picked up the Cg:4 from my B&M. Great tasty little smoke. Now I cant wait for the Cg:4 from all I have heard.

Just finishing up my morning coffee with a Punch Rare Corojo Pita. Good little smoke with some great coffee.

Went back to basics with a Padron 2k Maduro and a glass of Makers on the rocks. I had forgotten how good these smokes are!

Today I smoked an Angel 100 La Joya (down to my last one, need to get more!) and a CAO MX2 Toro at the park.
This evening while mowing I smoked a LFD Carajo.

I smoked my first DP My Father Lancero Today. I would officially like to weave a blanket of these things and sleep with it.

Started the morning off with a Bolivar and went to the Partagas black mags thru the day.
Worked for me.

Had a Juan Lopez No2 and LGC Gloriosos (thanks BobbyRitz) while herfing with Brian (and wife), Ray, Don, and Rob. The JL was good, but the Gloriosos was GREAT! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.