• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fired up an 858 SG and it started a bit slow but finished pretty well. It's been a while since I had one but it wasn't as good as all the others I've smoked. Chased it with an Opus xXx.

This morning, at the park, I enjoyed a RP Vintage 1999 Connecticut Robusto. Then this evening, I enjoyed the great KC weather with a LFD 2000 Series El Toro and a LFD L300.

Enjoyed a J. Fuego Natural today while hanging with my buddy in his yard.

Started my morning as always with a great cup of coffee and 1926 #6 out on the deck

Art

Started my morning as always with a great cup of coffee and 1926 #6 out on the deck

Art

**strike as this was a double post**

it has been a pretty good week so far and I'm closing it out on a fantastic note:
Had a LFD Habano Corona Tuesday night at work.
I smoked a Padron 2000 Maduro on the way to work Thursday.
Had a Avo Signature Robusto at the LFD/Davidoff event @ Bethesda Tobacco.
Smoked a WCD 122yr Anniversary La Aurora Escogidos Torpedo Saturday before Golf Club fitting.
Smoked a H. Upmann Magnum 46 Tubo after my club fitting.
After a massage, I followed up with a La Aurora Sapphier Tubo and then a Padron 80th, Maduro.

Just finishing up an 05 RJ Exibition No.3 This was a great cigar. Flawless construction and burn. Nice oily wrapper, Rich flavors of sweet coffee and light cedar. Just perfectly blended with a long long finish.

Bob

While walking the dog an EO 21 torpedo, kinda reminds me of a Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet. A Liga Privada parejo oscuro and lastly a LFD Habano corona.

Yesterday I had a Oliva Serie V and a Illusione 88. Both were fantastic smokes. I still like the F9 over the 88 though.

Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.