• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broke the week long sick spree with a La Herencia Cubana robusto...WOW. It tasted like a better, sweeter version of a Cohiba Domincan, and for a lot cheaper! Definitely putting these on the favorites list.

I'm looking forward to a Montecristo Edmundo, just as soon as I can get through this pile of work that is cluttering up my desk.

Yesterday was a Tatuaje day. I enjoyed:
Tat Reserva SW
Tat J21
Tat Cojonu 2003
Tatuaje Gran Cojonu

Today I started with a Tat Cabinet Regios. Looking like it may be another Tat day. :laugh:

Just got back in from a ride in the car with an Ashton Heritage robusto. Very enjoyable smoke.

Just put down a Cohiba Extra Vigoroso pyramide. It had a nice flavor, but bad burn and SUPER tight draw. It made me so mad, so I put it down a little over 1/2 way. Now I'm smoking a CAO Mx2. Very nice!

Don Gabriel,,,,,,,,was supposed to be Cuban, but turned out to be a genuine fake, but not bad.....something better this evening

Just finished the aformentioned mx2. Now I'm smoking an Esteban Carrera Maduro. Another one of my favorites!

Well....seems I've been down with some kind of nasty bug for several weeks now. Was feeling slightly better today and put fire to my first stogie in what seems like forever. A PLPC '07. Freakin' wasted it as I'm still not able to taste anything other than some kind of bitter, metallic flavor. No idea what this crud is, but it's lingering like crazy.

On my deck on this chilly evening with my first Bolivar, which an RC. I have nothing to say but... :thumbs:

'98 Upmann Connnie #1.

Great stick just too damn cold out by the end.

Stopped by my local B&M and burned a Tatuaje Cojonu 2009. Awesome smoke! I think I'm in :love:

Well....seems I've been down with some kind of nasty bug for several weeks now. Was feeling slightly better today and put fire to my first stogie in what seems like forever. A PLPC '07. Freakin' wasted it as I'm still not able to taste anything other than some kind of bitter, metallic flavor. No idea what this crud is, but it's lingering like crazy.

You know, I've had a similar thing twice over the last couple months -- bitter metallic taste in my mouth. My suspicions have been allergies, but I'm no doctor. Has come and gone twice. I'm hoping it doesn't come back again.

Good luck with it.

I'm sitting down with an AF Don Carlos #3. This is one of my new favorites. Mmmm...creamy

Status
Not open for further replies.