• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's smoke is rather bittersweet. I'm smoking a Tat Black, which is an amazing cigar. However, it is in honor of my friend's little one who did not make it after pre-natal surgery.

Bittersweet indeed!!

Real sorry to hear about this man. Give him our condolences...

(He doesn't smoke by any chance does he?)

Bittersweet indeed!!

Real sorry to hear about this man. Give him our condolences...

(He doesn't smoke by any chance does he?)

As a matter of fact he does. Just finished up a virtual herf with him.

I will pass your condolences along....

The weather was much to nice to not enough another smoke. Two AF short stories while watching American Beauty outside. I saw my first moth in ages, it must be close to spring :)

I just spent the last hour + enjoying an Illusione HL gifted by a generous BOTL. Excellent, excellent smoke. Especially if you had a hearty meal of Hamburger Helper beforehand. And if anyone has any extras of said smoke..... :whistling:

*mooching mode off*

Much like Nasty my latest smoke was an Illusione 68 that I picked up at a B&M yesterday. It was my first Illusione but it will not be my last. I was really shooting in the dark with what 'line' to get but I have to say I'm interested to try some of the others. A really good smoke.

Much like Nasty my latest smoke was an Illusione 68 that I picked up at a B&M yesterday. It was my first Illusione but it will not be my last. I was really shooting in the dark with what 'line' to get but I have to say I'm interested to try some of the others. A really good smoke.

The whole Illusione line is superb. CG4 especially. I love them all except for the f9.

Smoked my first Ashton VSG and it was amazing. A little more medium-full than most of the sticks I have tried but I really really liked it. It had almost a sweet yet spicy flavor to it.

This evening, I smoked a Joya de Nicaragua Antano Consul. In the sub-$3.00 range, I don't think there is a better cigar.

haven't visited the PSD4 box from 06 in a while, and they're not there yet, but man is this one pretty close, just a hint of too young.

love the cuban mono-blend profile! LOL

Yesterday I had a WOA-N while golfing and then a Anejo #49 at the St. Patty's day event.

Smoked a Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic Robusto. It's flavor is good, but the strength is a little bit stronger for me.

Smoked today Nub Connecticut.
Besides being a beautiful looking cigar there's nothing more to it.
I throw it a way after a couple of minutes.

5 Vegas Miami Churchill. Enjoyable smoke but the wrapper was being evil and decided to split and unravel a few times.

Smoked a Perdomo Habano Corojo tonight when I got home from work. While I liked it I'm not sure I enjoyed it 100%. It had some flavors I'm not used to and was interrupted a few times to go inside for a few minuets here and there. It's one I will have to try again.

A crap Zino platinum that had to be tossed.

Now another superb ERDLH corona. I knew these would get better and better. This is a couple years old now, and it's GREAT! better grab another box before 4/1

...did the price go up on the el rey de los habanos? damn I can get Tat Angeles for cheaper.

Haven't posted in a few days.

Friday- CAO MX3, God of Fire 2005 Carlito
Sat- Bolivar Royal Corona
Tues- Ashton VSG Illusion
Today- CAO MX2

Status
Not open for further replies.