• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
A while ago I finished an Ashton VSG Belicoso No. 1. Now I'm smoking a Ramon Allones Phoenicia.

This last week was off the hook. I smoked cigars from a Dunhill and Davidoff ISOM to Padron 80th's. The list is way to long and distinguished to remember them all but here was some of them. Dunhill Monte #2, David Dom Perignon, Padron 1964 A maddie, Padron 80th maddie, Zino Platinum Crown Series Rocket, Tobaoda, and many many others. I will try to get the reviews up on certain cigars this week sometime. :thumbs:

Sittin here puffin on one of my all time favs, An '02 858 SG. I Love these things.

Today was a great day, culminated with a trip to Taylor's Lounge with my girlfriend and buddy. I had a Padron 2000, the girlfriend had a Oliva Connecticut Reserve Robusto, and my friend had a Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve Robusto. Great cigars! Played some chess with the girlfriend, chatted with the store employees, just had a great time!

JFR Maduro last night, really good smoke as usual but it had a few wrapper issues but still worth the effort to smoke.

Tonight I had a CAO Sopranos Soldier with a glass of Tawny Port.

Past few days...

Tat Noella Reserva
Tat J21
Tat Regios Reserva
La Riqueza Corona Gorda
Boli Corona Extra

Been a good few days :cool:

Brian

Had an Ashton Heritage after work. Now I'm enjoying a Partagas Coronas and some Pikesville Rye.

Smoked an '08 Anejo Shark that was pretty disappointing. Very flat and didn't have the flavors I am used to in an Anejo. I'm hoping this is due to the age but it could be because I still had them in the cello so I took the rest of them in the box out of their cello. It was a bit soft when pressed between the fingers. I'll revisit them in a few months and see how they are coming along sans cello.

Had me a Liga Privada #9 Toro last night. Those things are just plain ol' tastey everytime. I'm starting to seriously consider a box purchase.

Great cigar.

Oh yeah...I forgot I smoked a Litto Gomez A that was from 2006. What a great smoke and wished it was possible to pick up several boxes of these. :thumbs:

Last night was a Diplomatico #3 from 2000. It was good but I think it will be better in a few weeks. I just got them and I think they still are suffering a few shipment pains. Great construction, burn and draw.

Today, I am celebrating 21 years without a drink or drug. So I am going to smoke an Opus A that was gifted me by brother souldog24ca. Thanks Jonathan...

What a long week. Implementing Oracle and it's kickin' our arse! Relaxing after a long day with a PLPC, very good smoke!

Also having a long week and I'm chilling with a RyJ Regalos EL '07

Status
Not open for further replies.