• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was beautiful here in KC, so I took my son to the park. While there, I enjoyed a LFD Ligero Perfecto.

Just lit up my first Opus X La' D Chaute (?). Quite good from the start. I see what the hype is about.

Today, I am celebrating 21 years without a drink or drug. So I am going to smoke an Opus A that was gifted me by brother souldog24ca. Thanks Jonathan...
Congrats on your personal achievement. I know what it takes to stay clean a day at a time.

Brian

Quite a few cigars today with a few BOTL

Monte RE 2008
Partagas SD3 EL 01
Cohiba Maduro Secretos
98 Bolivar Lonsdale

Congrats Andy!!!

I smoked a Padron Familia Reserva No.44 this week. What a wonderful cigar!! It started off like a very rich 1926 so I was kind of disappointed at first. I am not sure what happened but the 2nd and final 3rd turned it into the tastiest cigar I have ever smoked hands down. I wanted to eat the thing!! By far the most complex smoke I've tried. I am shocked to say this but $35 is totally worth 2 hours of smoking bliss.

Congratulations Andy. :thumbs:

After a nice long 12 hour shift, I'm sitting on the deck enjoying a HdM Coronation. The scotch and Howlin Wolf doesn't hurt either. This Coronation is a pretty darn tasty stick.

Trinidad Reyes
Montecristo Edmundo 05, jam packed, affected the draw. wrapper cracked horribly with about 3" left, but otherwise tasted great.

It was Padron Event day at the Outlaw:

PAN Torpedo
80th Maduro
1926 #1 Maduro
2000 Maduro

First I had an unbanded robusto that I got back from my pass that I enjoyed, then a LG Small Batch No. 1 Special Release. This one was very nice.

Wound down my day with a Plascencia TKO. What a great little 20 minute smoke. Hard to beat for the price. Woody, slight spice and a wonderful floral flavor. Great right down to the nub. Never got bitter, which I love given these cigars are only 4x42. Excellent!

Had a NUB Habano 358, I liked it a heck of a lot better than the Connecticut...actually was fairly flavorful.

Liga Privada #9 right now...sweet smoke as usual.

On deck a 601 Green label ....

Today I've got my 'mojo workin' with wings on the smoker, a glass of Sailor Jerry, Muddy Waters in the background, and a Parti Lusi. :love:

I smoke my first ISOM, Cohiba Siglo II from 2008. What a great first CC. Thanks Dan / rochestermayo .

Had a Cabaiguan WCD 120 and a DPG Blue Lancero Puffstuff blend, the 8.5 one. Both were fantastic.

Tat Regio Reserva earlier..Couldn't sleep so I grabbed a GOF Don Carlos 2006 robusto, about a half inch in and all I can say is MMMMMMMMMMMM :thumbs:

After leaving work this morning, I decided to light up a AF Don Carlos #4 and it was not good. I ended up dumping the stick half way through.

Status
Not open for further replies.