• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
601 Blue :thumbs:

Had one of those as well as a Padron 3k and an Aurora 100 years today.

After I saw your 601 Blue post, I remembered I had a 5-ver buried for about 3 weeks now. Fired one up and it is a delicious cigar! It was a huge box press of 54 ring gauge. Punched the fat cap and found the draw to be excellent. I ended up smoking it to the nub while checking out some topics here. Thanks for the reminder guys.

Flor de Oliva Maduro Robusto and a Por Larranga Montecarlo while mowing the yard/sitting on the patio.

Had a Boli Colosales (Germany RE 2006).

One of the best Boli's I've ever had the pleasure of trying! :thumbs:

ABR 08 H. Upmann No 2 - Amazing cigar, spiced wood and leathery, construction and burn were excellent. A regular production Upmann i actually like!

ABR 08 Juan Lopez Sel 2 - Incredible. My first cigar by this brand. Had a hard time picking up flavor profiles but it was a solid tasty smoke.

SEP 08 Por Larranga Belicosos Extra Regional Edition - Another first for me. While the construction, draw and burn were outstanding, the flavors weren't. Then i remembered how young they are, so i can't judge too harshly.

Wouldn't hesitate one bit to buy boxes of the Upmann or Juan Lopez.

Today was an Illusione CG4. This stick had a perfect draw but was by far the ugliest Illusione I have ever seen. My box of CG4 has some that look absolutely stunning and some that are just horrible in appearance. Very inconsistent. This stick took the cake though. Of more importance though was that it smoked fine and tasted good. Ahhh...the weekend is here ladies and gents. :thumbs:

La Harencia Cubana-- a pleasant surprise that was worth every penny. :thumbs:

Tatuaje Regio Reserva, just finishing that puppy up. And since it looks like rain tomorrow, I'm thinking about going for broke and also having a Padilla Miami Lancero next, or going with a Tat Havana VI Unico. Decisions, decisions.

Today at lunch I had a DPG Tabaco Baez. I was really blown away at how great this was. Lots of creamy smoke and great flavor throughout. Will have to get more of these.

Tatuaje Regio Reserva, just finishing that puppy up. And since it looks like rain tomorrow, I'm thinking about going for broke and also having a Padilla Miami Lancero next, or going with a Tat Havana VI Unico. Decisions, decisions.

Im planning on smoking my the Padilla 1932 Sig Lancero tomorrow at hte NY HERF!

Had a Tabacos Baez and a Padilla Miami today.

Today was an Illusione CG4. This stick had a perfect draw but was by far the ugliest Illusione I have ever seen. My box of CG4 has some that look absolutely stunning and some that are just horrible in appearance. Very inconsistent. This stick took the cake though. Of more importance though was that it smoked fine and tasted good. Ahhh...the weekend is here ladies and gents. :thumbs:

Perfect stick to start the weekend! I hope you enjoyed it, I couldn't be more jealous!!!

Just finished off a Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles, and my partner had a God of Fire Don Carlos Churchill. Great smokes!!! :love:

Finished an ERDM Choix Supreme and a mojito. Wow it is hot today - between the combo of the three - I am ready for a nap.

Enjoy
Bob

Davidoff Reserva 12 (5-1/2 X 52) for breakfast (decided to smoke it rather than eat something first) Wasn't sure if that was such a good idea as this is only the 2nd one I've tried and didn't want to get nic sick. Ahhh, screw it.

Turned out to be mild, medium smoke that helped start my day!

RP X-Out Liga 'C' Corojo Torpedo - These really ARE Old World Reserve and very tasty. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.