• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finishing an El Mejor Espresso Robusto that I received from another member. I looked it up after about half way through and was pleasantly surprised at its small price tag. I may have to pick up a bundle.

Had a My Father Lancero with almost a year in the box. Don't know if it was me, but it just wasn't as 'Wow!' as the last one I had. Still very tasty, though not as intense. I'll try again in a couple months.

Rocky Patel 2008 Summer Collection Lancero
Primos Maduro Toro

Enjoying a Camacho Triple Maduro this evening as I watch an episode of Intelligence (thanks to Netflix).

Lit up an Oliva V lancero but after the first inch it tunneled, cut it off and it tunneled again :( Ended up pitching it as it tasted burnt already.
Went back and pulled out a Padron 2000 maduro. It smoked fine and eased my worries for the day.

My last night living as a bachelor before my wife comes back home from visiting her folks... therefore, I just pulled out something I haven't smoked for a while - a Tatuaje Unicos from early '08 - I'm looking forward to the smoke and I'm sure it won't disappoint. :thumbs:

I'm smoking a San Cristobal de La Habana La Punta '03. This is quickly becoming one of my favorite marcas from Havana.

Maria Guerrero Classic Corona
Ashton Benchmade Robusto

Yesterday I had a super BTL... :whistling:
A 4+ year old WOAM followed by a 4+ year old WOAN.
Probably should have switched the order but it still was a phenominal smoking experience.

My last WOAM. :(

-Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.