• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had an exceptional RyJ Cedros De Luxe No. 3 last night while watching a movie. Smooth and creamy...not a strong or complex cigar, but it delivered a great woodsy flavor with excellent draw and burn. Will definitely be looking into a box of these. Very enjoyable.

DPG blue label robusto while working on the deck and siding. This is his best cigar imo.

Don Carlos Lancero, enjoying the mild temps here in NY. Starting off very nicely.

Last night had a Hemingway Short Story. Started off tasting like burnt toast and after reading so many great things about this cigar I thought I was about to be disappointed. But once the burn rounded the bell it mellowed out wonderfully and lasted about 45 minutes. Perfect time as I was tired.

Tonight was a DPG Generosos for me and an RyJ Habana Reserve for my buddy Hernandez. The DPG was good, had to touch it up twice but nothing major. I prefer the Black label to the Blue's but still enjoyed it. I think the Blue's would do better with age while I like the Black's young.

Smoked a H. Upmann Monarchs from a new box. The last box was not very consistent, but this one is very outstanding.
I hope every cigar in this box will be like this!

CAO Brazilia and a real Coca-Cola from south of the border. Just got done detailing my ride, and decided to take the chance for a little pre-weekend downtime. This is one of the few cigars I smoke with soft drinks. Seems to go with sugar taste better than most.
gallery_9288_1238_60756.jpg

Cabaiguan Robusto Extra tonight. First smoke i've had in a while! A bit chilly down here in n. texas tonight. Diggin the connecticut seed equadorian wrapper. Made me bit light headed though. What the hell's happening to me??? Pete's got good taste in smokes...

mac

CAO Brazilia and a real Coca-Cola from south of the border. Just got done detailing my ride, and decided to take the chance for a little pre-weekend downtime. This is one of the few cigars I smoke with soft drinks. Seems to go with sugar taste better than most.
gallery_9288_1238_60756.jpg

Mexican cokes are the bomb!

Mexican cokes are the bomb!

Yeah they are! And I can get them in bulk at Costco here in Austin, so I don't have to pay $2 for one a gas station.

Last night an H. Upmann Sir Winston. Fantastic flavors, but the draw was too tight. Enjoyed the cigar with a little Ron Zacapa Centenario 23 anos.

Today was a Bolivar Lonsdale that I got off Kingantz. This was my first Cuban and if they are all as good as this one then I'm afraid I'm hooked on Boli's. :D

Centro Cigars in Lawrence had the grand opening of their Diamond Crown Cigar Lounge today. While hanging out I enjoyed three great cigars:

WOAM
Diamond Crown Pyramid #7
Opus X Perfecxion #5

Had an Illusione 888 at the Friday Fiesta herf, with some Maker's Mark on the rocks. Just lit an Epernay 'busto and poured some 40 Creek Double Barrel Reserve now . . . I love Fridays.

~Boar

Status
Not open for further replies.