• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday: Tat Verocu tubo

Today: Liga Privade T52, La Esencia Petite Corona

La Esencia is turning out to be a wonderful newcomer.

I smoked some really tasty cigars the past couple days but the 601 Red Churchill I just nubbed beat them all! With a year and a half box age, it looked, burned, performed, and tasted outstanding!

Steve

Had a Camacho Connecticut this morning. Was very enjoyable, a little mild for my tastes, but had a bit of spice and cream to it.

Xikar HC Habano Toro. Getting better and better. Couple out of box had draw problems but last few have been great.

Brian

I had the day off and smoked a few.

I tried my first Partagas Corona Especiale with morning coffee right OTT. I enjoyed it but being OTT I couldn't really make any valid comparisons yet. I'm hoping they will make a good yet inexpensive short smoke. Someone here suggested i try it in a "Best cigars under ___" thread.

After lunch - OR Padilla '48 Churchill - yummy!

After dinner - '00 SLR serie A - these took a hit in shipping and arrived looking like prunes but are starting to come around a bit. Don't know how this will turn out but I'm hoping they get better because after a month they are still blah. A pity, as they are normally one of my favorites cigars. Life goes on. :p

Steve

Since things here in the Mid Atlatic are now pretty cold and dry, I have switched to maduro wrappers while walking the dog. That said, I had my second Cohiba Secretos in about 5 days. Last year I picked up two boxes of Cohiba Secretos. The box I smoked last year had a lot of problems with the burn, either running or constantly needing to be relit (but they did taste great). Well with my second from box #2, I can say they have truly dried out and they are smoking like a champ. Perfect burn and I was really getting the cocoa flavor.

I spent the afternoon/evening at the NEW Outlaw location. While watching college bowl games and the KU game, I enjoyed four fine cigars:

RASS
AF 858 Rosado
Padron Family Reserve # 45 Natural
Illusione Epernay Le Elegance

I spent the afternoon/evening at the NEW Outlaw location. While watching college bowl games and the KU game, I enjoyed four fine cigars:

RASS
AF 858 Rosado
Padron Family Reserve # 45 Natural
Illusione Epernay Le Elegance

Another day at the new Outlaw... only had time for a LFD Outlaw BTTB 2007.

Dug deep in the humi and came up with a Tat Eastcoast. Nubbed it.

Brian

Last night I decided to bear the freezing weather and step out onto my porch for a smoke. It was an H. Upmann Petit Corona. Meh...wasn't worth freezing over.

Just finishing an Arturo Fuente King B. It's 73 down here today, so if it stays this nice, I may be outside for a good while. I'm thinking probably another Fuente tonight, like an Opus X or an Anejo. Maybe I'll throw an Illusione in there too! I'm definitely starting this new year off with a BANG!

Status
Not open for further replies.