• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the past few days:
858sg '02 and '10
Diplo #2
WOAM
HDM EL 07
Hemi Sig SG
RASCC
Diplo#4
Padron Londres with some pretty yellow cello :love:
Nice line-up! The HdM EL '07 is on my "wish list".

I'm enjoying an '08 PLPC. These are tasty for the $4 tag. I had to wait for them to dry out but they are fine now. :)

Over the past few days:
858sg '02 and '10
Diplo #2
WOAM
HDM EL 07
Hemi Sig SG
RASCC
Diplo#4
Padron Londres with some pretty yellow cello :love:
Nice line-up! The HdM EL '07 is on my "wish list".

I'm enjoying an '08 PLPC. These are tasty for the $4 tag. I had to wait for them to dry out but they are fine now. :)

I really like the HDM...Man, I would send you one but that was my very last one... The PLPCs are great...I almost picked up a cab recntly as the price was down to about $3.50 a piece but I just don't have any space.. :laugh:

I smoked a couple LFD's while working in the back yard -- L-400 and Serie 2000 #2.

Tonight I cranked out a CAO Sopranos Edition, Associate, with Brandon and BJ over for some poker.

Yesterday, after the holiday dinner I smoked a Parti Lusi:love:

2 and a half hours took me to finish this bad boy.
I enjoyed so much,Partagas at its best ,full of flavor all the way.

07 Bolivar Corona Extra this morning with coffee, and now working on a '10 PLPC while getting some work done. Great day :thumbs:

I smoked a Padron 6000 Maduro today and a 858 SG. Both was great smokes but the new 858 SG seem milder than they once was. But still a good smoke to sit on the beach down at the Gulf of Mexico today. Probably fire up a LFD DL-700 tomorrow. Been awhile since I have had one. :laugh:

Last night: CI Legends Pepin - still my favorite of the inexpensive Pepins

Famous 7000 Robusto - disappointed in the constructions issues. I would have never thought Pepin would make this poor a cigar. Flavor is good but soft spots on all three I tried so far.

This morning I started with a Partagas Mille Fleur YUMMY!

Weird night last night...
Started off with a Dirty Rat - strong and gooda!
Thanks Jesus!

After a few vodka sodas I did the unmentionable and smoked a Drew Estates Krush Klassic (gifted by a friend's friend).
Probably won't smoke one ever again but the sweet tip really helped this smoke, would have been brutal otherwise.

-Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.