• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trini Reyes :)

My last Padron Londres Maduro :0

I enjoyed a 1YO PSP2 Tubo that had plenty of power and flavor but no finesse. I took half out of their tubes to see what difference that makes in another year, if any.

Smoked a Cohiba Robusto on my way to work today. Not very complex but consistent from start to finish. Overall it was an enjoyable smoke as always.

WOAM from a great guy on this board. Sometimes it's the simple cigars that give the most pleasure.

Had a really fresh Santos Cazadores last night. It was spectacular despite it's small price tag. Sharp burn, copious amounts of smoke, perfect draw, and the flavor was incredible. Now I have to huff down the rest before they get sick!

Had a pretty great vacation:
Illusione Singulare Phantom
Hoyo De Monterrey Petit Robusto
Padron 1964 Diplomatico
Casa Fernandez Arsenio
God of Fire 2005 Carlito Double Corona
Julius Caeser Robusto
Anejo Shark
Padron 1926 #9
My Father Le Bijou 1922 Toro
Quesada Tributo Alvaro
Montecristo Edmundo
EP Carillo EL Elencos

Had a pretty great vacation:
Illusione Singulare Phantom
Hoyo De Monterrey Petit Robusto
Padron 1964 Diplomatico
Casa Fernandez Arsenio
God of Fire 2005 Carlito Double Corona
Julius Caeser Robusto
Anejo Shark
Padron 1926 #9
My Father Le Bijou 1922 Toro
Quesada Tributo Alvaro
Montecristo Edmundo
EP Carillo EL Elencos

A very nice line up of smokes.

Cusano Double Connecticut aged 18yrs W/ Disaronno on the rocks.

Mmmm man was that good! Cold outside and all!
892182635_photobucket_71801_.jpg

Haven't had a cigar in several days, so with a fresh palate I lit a Casa Fuente Belicoso bombed to me by bruddah Dave a few months back. Very rich and flavorful, hitting the last third with a wallop!

I fired up a Tat Reserva SW Maduro for my first cigar in like 10 days or so. Not a bad smoke. The nub was pretty rough tasting but overall a good cigar. :thumbs:

Last night a Tatuaje 7th Reserva...fantastic cigar.
With what Tat would you compare the flavor?

CI Pepin Legend - this blend/box is a bit different than the last 10 boxes I've smoked. Looks and smokes great but the wrapper doesn't have the same intensity.

Lit a Padron Londres maddie last night. Pretty good, and will likely better with more time on it.

A Padron 4000 from '08 thanks to beyond the band
Opus X #4 that's at least 2 years old.

Going to be a Padron 2000 and haven't decided between the 3000 or 4000 yet for tonight..

Mag 46 :thumbs:
Smoked my first Mag 46 at the Howard House in Elkton, MD, a year or so before the ban on freedom. I remember non-smokers commenting on how they enjoyed the smell, unlike some other cigars.

Starting the day with a RASCC, coffee, and cereal. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.