• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am starting to get the Padron addiction. Smoked a 1926 tonight. Very good. Have a couple of 3000's waiting in the wings as well. I am convinced that I prefer the natural wrappers on the Padrons.

El Prince
PuffStuff El Bijou - only eight left out of my box! :0:love:

Tat Havana Cazadore - damn fine cigar but the Le Bijou blew it away, IMO.

Since Friday, I've smoked 2 Anejo #48's and 2 WOAM's. I will have something on the 4th of July but haven't decided what it will be yet.

DAGA Nattie...full body-full flavor yum. :thumbs: But I'm still partial to the SG! :love:

A Carlos Torano Exodus 50yr Robusto last night(paired nicely with a White Russian) and a WOAM this afternoon.

El Triunfador #3 after mowing the grass. Really refreshing with a Ketel One with a splash of sprite and lime.

Smoked an Illusione Holy Lance Claro before bbq. It was my first time smoking a cigar with a candela wrapper. Not bad! Many thanks to the brother that hooked me up with it.

Trini RE 2004. Smoke em if you have them. :thumbs: Mine smoked the best of the bunch thus far.

Enjoying a PuffNStuff My Father while listening to the fireworks going off in the neighborhood. Life is good.

Something during the morning round! ???
RyJ Cazadore - afternoon round
Fuente 'Little Richie' - great smoke for a fine late afternoon.
Boli CJ - fine evening smoke.

Baccarat luchadore for breakfast,
K.A. Kendall 720,
and to finish the evening a LGC Tainos from the Orchant & Wolters LE box, gifted from John/Investandprosper. Thanks bruddah, it was a great smoke!

Status
Not open for further replies.