• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoked a Naturals Dirt Torpedo yesterday for the first time in a while. I'd forgotten how much I like these. I may have to have another one tonight.

I love the HdY epi #2 ! Really glad I bought some when I was in Cuba...Now The 'bad' part is that I smoked way too much and there almost no left... loll

gallery_13257_1492_843262.jpg

My first OpusX! :thumbs:

Perfecxion X from 2008 thanks to the Newbie Pass 101 (Thanks BigJake6904)

Paul

Awesome Paul ! I bet you really enjoyed it. . . .

Nashkicker and I had to take care of some little monsters last night. They were great.

gallery_13416_1483_68465.jpg

I smoked a Joya de Nicaragua Antano last night. I love this smoke. I need to acquire another box as I am down to my last fiver.

Por Larranaga - walking around Grand Platz Brussels, Belgium

Undercrown and a My Father (puff n stuff blend) - Fire pit with JHolmes....

Pretty good day

Illusione Epernay Le Matin from Israel when they first came out. These are REALLY coming into their own now.

Yesterday and last night was a Nica Libre Diplomatico, Brickhouse Robusto ( thanks Rocky ) and a J.Fuego 777 Maduro with a dram of Balvenie Doublewood.

I had the pleasure of setting fire to a Bolivar gold medal (2009)

I recently got one of these in the Beer PIF thanks to Dave (thechenman) I will be lighting it up later today! Not sure of the year but looks great. Thanks Dave

Had Moreno's Subime No. 54, I. Great tasting cigar with some slight burn issues, but i think that was due to the crazy swings in humidity we've been having up here in RI. Once it got into the second 3rd things straightened out for a bit. I can't wait to try the rest of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.