• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoked a couple Little Monsters this week ( Frank Jr. & Lil Drac), enjoyed a LP Dirty Rat tonight at Troy's "Rockin on the River".
Every Wed. night from 4 - 9 right next to the Green Island Bridge if you live in the area- great time to enjoy a stick outside.
Tonight was an Eagles tribute band - they were pretty good (if you like the Eagles) ;)

Tat J21 and a My Father Le Bijou (Puffnstuff release) while walking the dogs. Al's release still has lots of flavor and power!

Morning Jason!

I'm smoking a RASCC for breakfast, these are yummy!

My Father Le Bijou tonight. Bummer is that i realized I've been smoking a bunch of Casa Fuentes (hard to replace) when I thought they were My Father Le Bijou (easy to replace). They both have an orange ribbon and I wasn't paying attention.

A VOR #5 for the drive home and now a 601 Green Label. It almost feels like fall after it rained all day.

My Father Le Bijou tonight. Bummer is that i realized I've been smoking a bunch of Casa Fuentes (hard to replace) when I thought they were My Father Le Bijou (easy to replace). They both have an orange ribbon and I wasn't paying attention.

I'm sorry Mike but that's the funniest thing I've heard all week..! Truly living every day like it's your last. :laugh:

Cheers.

My Father Flor de Las Antillas. My local shop finally got them back in stock. I can't get enough of these. I should probably buckle down and buy a box.

Smoked a La gloria Cubana SS yesterday. Pre-light construction was nice but it went down hill from there unfortunately...

7-20-04 lay night. I really enjoy his sticks. Too many boxes to buy and not enough funds.

I get your too many boxes to buys comment ! I can now confirm I have ODO :-(

Aging Room Robusto and Ortega Serie D Maduro #8 last night.

Opus X Petit Lancero this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.