• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Padron '64 principe 'natural'. Smoked last evening. One of my fav's. I've got to admit... I am very limited to my knowledge of cigars. I've not heard of half of the sticks mentioned here. I certainly have a lot of smoking to do! :)

Padron '64 principe 'natural'. Smoked last evening. One of my fav's. I've got to admit... I am very limited to my knowledge of cigars. I've not heard of half of the sticks mentioned here. I certainly have a lot of smoking to do! :)

When I first started here I was lost too at most of the cigars listed here and most was because of the abbreviations used instead of spelling it out!

Padron is one of my fav's too!

There are many here that consider the Principi Natty a fav. Plus, small ring gauge cigars are THE BEST! :p Padron Londres is another excellent, thin Padron.

I enjoyed a DPG La Reloba Mexico Toro during the Giants/GB game.

There are many here that consider the Principi Natty a fav. Plus, small ring gauge cigars are THE BEST! :p Padron Londres is another excellent, thin Padron.

When I first started here I was lost too at most of the cigars listed here and most was because of the abbreviations used instead of spelling it out!

Ha ha! :) 'Tall Paul'. That's exactly what I've been doing; trying to figure out all the abbreviations. It's a task for an amateur like me! 'Vortex'. I agree, for me, the smaller ring gauges are the way to go. Maybe someday I'll work my way up to the big boys?

Ha ha! :) 'Tall Paul'. That's exactly what I've been doing; trying to figure out all the abbreviations. It's a task for an amateur like me! 'Vortex'. I agree, for me, the smaller ring gauges are the way to go. Maybe someday I'll work my way up to the big boys?

Recent abbreviations:
PLPC:[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Por Larranaga Petit Coronas which is a CC (Cuban cigar) Backslide posted a nice pic of one a few posts back[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]LP#9: Liga Privada #9 by Drew Estates[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]LP Dirty Rat: Liga Privada Dirty Rat by Drew Estates[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]FFP: Feral Flying Pig by Drew Estates[/background]
SCDLH: San Cristobal de La Habana which is a CC brand
PSD4: Partagas Serie D No.4 also a CC

Just to name a few!

Smoked a Padron 2000 Maduro this morning!

Thanks for the abbreviation explanations! They really do help! Btw, congrats on the Padron 2000 this morning! That's a good 'everyday' smoke, huh? I'm looking for a good, mild, smoke for when I'm at work. Nothing to heavy, and certainly nothing that'll take a while to smoke. Any suggestions?

Thanks for the abbreviation explanations! They really do help! Btw, congrats on the Padron 2000 this morning! That's a good 'everyday' smoke, huh? I'm looking for a good, mild, smoke for when I'm at work. Nothing to heavy, and certainly nothing that'll take a while to smoke. Any suggestions?

illusione epernay le petit, all day every day!

First day back in NYC after a week relaxing at home and I finished the day with one of my dwindling stock of SLR Pacifico's ('09 Asia Pacific RE) to cap off a fairly long day. I noticed some folks post pics....but having read the rules...seems to be a no-no...?

J. Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto this morning.
Padron 2000 Maduro this afternoon.
Perdomo Patriarch Maduro Epicure this evening.

Rotating some stock and I stumbled upon my Avo LE05, and fired up one to walk one of the dogs with. Forgot about this smoke, time has been good for them.

RyJ Exhibicion no.4 before dinner, Viaje Honey and Hand Grenade Rapier after.

Illusione 88 last night

I need to revisit my smaller cigars with the temps dropping

5 Vegas Corona this morning

5 Vegas Miami Robusto last night

Status
Not open for further replies.