• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoking a Tabak Especial Negra Toro with my coffee at this very moment watching the sun come up. Love extra days off...

2004 Don Carlos no. 2
r600x600.jpg

2010 Boli CJ. One delightful cigar

ecdea6bc090211e29c1122000a1e8a73_7.jpg

Illusione ~2~ that I smoked a few days ago. You can't go wrong with Illusione :)

a9d660a0083d11e2974722000a1c24bc_7.jpg

I'm going to open up a box of Litto Gomez signatures tonight. Yum!

At my local cigar bar enjoying the new Serie V Melanio. It started off with chocolate undertones and is now moving into some coffee flavors with some great smoke production. Very solid cigar. Two thumbs up.

Edit: Ended sour. One thumb back down. :laugh:

Smoking an Oliva V melanio as well. Pretty good stick. Nothing super exciting but I'd revisit it

Gave a chance to an other joya de nic antano. Once again all the flavors were right but the draw was a bit tight again...

illusione 888 candela - this blend would be interesting in a lancero - still enjoyed it

Ma O' War Puro Authentico

Just bought from the Devil's Site. They replaced a single damaged 888 (wrapper) - Kudos!

QC there seems better lately, too.

Haven't logged on in some time... lots have changed.

Just got done with a '96 Punch RS12. Pretty tasty.

Last night I enjoyed an illusione MJ12 with 3 years on it. A fantastic cigar to begin with, even more fantastic with age. Pick some up if you haven't yet.

I agree blue. I love that stick.

I had a NLRB Ultra last night. Going to enjoy a Viaje Satori Zen tonight.

Watching football at the Outlaw today I enjoyed:

RASS
Quesada Oktoberfest
Room 101 Connecticut 213C

Status
Not open for further replies.