• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
We spent the weekend at a cabin on the lake and I had alot of time to smoke:
Illusione Classic HL Lancero
Party Short
Padron 1964 Exclusivo
Monte #2
La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor Belicoso
Tatuaje El Triunfador No. 7
Padron 1926 #1
PSD4
Anejo 49

My smoking lineup from last nights herf with [member='MX'] and [member='Undegreed']

6df7e11c10a311e29a6522000a1d036d_7.jpg

I agree blue. I love that stick.

I had a NLRB Ultra last night. Going to enjoy a Viaje Satori Zen tonight.

I know there have been some new lines coming out of IPCPR 2012, but what does that acronym stand for?

Tatuaje 7th Reserva. This was one of my initial favorites when I started my venture into cigars. Although my tastes have evolved this is still a pretty good stick.

Tatuaje Lil Drac. I enjoyed this one much more than the first one I had.

Had an Illusione Maduro while hiking with alligators.

2 - Opus X Perfecxion No. 2

I smoked one and gifted another to my father-in-law.

We both enjoyed it after a good country style steak breakfast.

An Opus is better smoked with good company.

Andrew

Liga Privada T52. Some of the T52's I've smoked have been mediocre, some have been fantastic. This one was fantastic, especially while watching the Cardinals win.

The St-Lou Cards I suppose ?

Burned an Opus X DC while mowinf the lawn one last time before winter...Yeah life is good these days

Opus love affair.

Lucky guy ! Those are awesome .

Finally decided to light up a cigar after recent surgery, chose a VSG Enchantment for a nice walk with the dog. Flavors were good and it was nice to finally smell cigar smoke around me. Felt back in the groove again with a cigar in my hand.

I still am irrigating my nose with Neil Med (2 bottles X 3 times a day) but I see the doctor tomorrow. I even got to swim the in the ocean for about 45 minutes to test my breathing. Great day all around!

Smoked the new TAA today. I think it needs a little down time...
i agree! It has some serious potential but some time would encourage some balance I think.

I have a box of them arriving this weekend, since I loved the 2011 release this is right up my alley. I have a hard time not breaking them open ROTT, so my findings should be just like you guys.

Tatuaje Little Boris
J. Fuego Delirium Minuto
Tatuaje Little Monsters Baby Face
Quesada Jalapa Robusto

Padron panatela. That is if they existed that is what I would be smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.